Aubrey O'Day Gets Her Own Reality Series
Aubrey O'Day, the girl who started her career as singer in P. Diddy's all-girl group Danity Kane and went on to become a Playboy model has secured a deal that will put her in the latest trend, reality show. Oxygen has bought the rights to "The Aubrey O'Day Project" which follows her struggle to get back in the music industry.
"Young women have watched the ups and downs of Aubrey through the years, and they continue to cheer her on," said Amy Introcaso-Davis, senior vp original programming and development at Oxygen. "We're excited to deliver her story as she battles the issues that resonate with our audience, from self-doubt and body image to an intense desire for success and redemption."
Aubrey was discovered by Diddy through MTV's reality show "Making the Band" in 2004. Her life and career were captured on camera since then until she was fired by the music mogul during an episode airing in 2008.
According the description by THR, Aubrey will also work with "a demanding team of industry professionals". Neither the air date nor number of episodes has been revealed.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story