Aubrey O'Day Gets Her Own Reality Series
Aubrey O'Day, the girl who started her career as singer in P. Diddy's all-girl group Danity Kane and went on to become a Playboy model has secured a deal that will put her in the latest trend, reality show. Oxygen has bought the rights to "The Aubrey O'Day Project" which follows her struggle to get back in the music industry.
"Young women have watched the ups and downs of Aubrey through the years, and they continue to cheer her on," said Amy Introcaso-Davis, senior vp original programming and development at Oxygen. "We're excited to deliver her story as she battles the issues that resonate with our audience, from self-doubt and body image to an intense desire for success and redemption."
Aubrey was discovered by Diddy through MTV's reality show "Making the Band" in 2004. Her life and career were captured on camera since then until she was fired by the music mogul during an episode airing in 2008.
According the description by THR, Aubrey will also work with "a demanding team of industry professionals". Neither the air date nor number of episodes has been revealed.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip