Aubrey O'Day Gets Her Own Reality Series
Aubrey O'Day, the girl who started her career as singer in P. Diddy's all-girl group Danity Kane and went on to become a Playboy model has secured a deal that will put her in the latest trend, reality show. Oxygen has bought the rights to "The Aubrey O'Day Project" which follows her struggle to get back in the music industry.
"Young women have watched the ups and downs of Aubrey through the years, and they continue to cheer her on," said Amy Introcaso-Davis, senior vp original programming and development at Oxygen. "We're excited to deliver her story as she battles the issues that resonate with our audience, from self-doubt and body image to an intense desire for success and redemption."
Aubrey was discovered by Diddy through MTV's reality show "Making the Band" in 2004. Her life and career were captured on camera since then until she was fired by the music mogul during an episode airing in 2008.
According the description by THR, Aubrey will also work with "a demanding team of industry professionals". Neither the air date nor number of episodes has been revealed.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?