Swizz Beatz Rumored to Manage Alicia Keys
Hot on the heels of rumor suggesting Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys will tie the knot this weekend, new report claims that Beatz will serve as Keys' manager now that she parted ways with Jeff Robinson. Quite contrary to statement that the split between Keys and Robinson is "mutually agreed upon and amicable," a source said it actually had something to do with Beatz.
"Over the past few weeks, it's been pretty tense in house," the source told Necole Bitchie. "Swizz Beatz has been there and has been taking a pretty active role of being a manager. He has been pitching her to people and he's becoming very vocal in the direction of her career."
Another source revealed further, "Swizz Beatz is trying to remove anyone from the team that appears to be a threat because of his own insecurities." And questions surrounding his motives have been raised by some people, the source testified more.
Swizz Beatz was involved behind production table of Alicia Keys' latest album "The Element of Freedom". He reportedly was the one who pushed "Put It in a Love Song", the track he produced, for release despite the fact that it received lukewarm reviews. At the end however, the release for the song and its music video, which is co-directed also by Beatz, was put on hold for an indefinite time.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked