Swizz Beatz Rumored to Manage Alicia Keys
Hot on the heels of rumor suggesting Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys will tie the knot this weekend, new report claims that Beatz will serve as Keys' manager now that she parted ways with Jeff Robinson. Quite contrary to statement that the split between Keys and Robinson is "mutually agreed upon and amicable," a source said it actually had something to do with Beatz.
"Over the past few weeks, it's been pretty tense in house," the source told Necole Bitchie. "Swizz Beatz has been there and has been taking a pretty active role of being a manager. He has been pitching her to people and he's becoming very vocal in the direction of her career."
Another source revealed further, "Swizz Beatz is trying to remove anyone from the team that appears to be a threat because of his own insecurities." And questions surrounding his motives have been raised by some people, the source testified more.
Swizz Beatz was involved behind production table of Alicia Keys' latest album "The Element of Freedom". He reportedly was the one who pushed "Put It in a Love Song", the track he produced, for release despite the fact that it received lukewarm reviews. At the end however, the release for the song and its music video, which is co-directed also by Beatz, was put on hold for an indefinite time.
More Swizz Beatz News
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?