New Pictures of Adam Lambert From Glam Nation Photoshoot
Adam Lambert recently did a photoshoot with photographer Lee Cherry. The new pictures will appear in T-shirts and key chains for merchandise on his Glam Nation tour. At least four photos of Adam are now out for viewing pleasure, boasting his signature look in a leather jacket and fingerless gloves.
To Entertainment Tonight, the "American Idol" singer revealed what inspired his look. He explained, "[It] is all inspired by kind of voodoo, mystery, mystique, fortune tellers and black magic and feathers. And it's all kind of done with a smile and a wink to the audience, and it's witchy."
Adam Lambert's Glam Nation tour is still on going to continue promoting his debut album "For Your Entertainment". Fans can check the remaining dates from the traveling show which is supported by Allison Iraheta and Orianthi on his official website.
Behind the scenes:
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes