New Pictures of Adam Lambert From Glam Nation Photoshoot
Adam Lambert recently did a photoshoot with photographer Lee Cherry. The new pictures will appear in T-shirts and key chains for merchandise on his Glam Nation tour. At least four photos of Adam are now out for viewing pleasure, boasting his signature look in a leather jacket and fingerless gloves.
To Entertainment Tonight, the "American Idol" singer revealed what inspired his look. He explained, "[It] is all inspired by kind of voodoo, mystery, mystique, fortune tellers and black magic and feathers. And it's all kind of done with a smile and a wink to the audience, and it's witchy."
Adam Lambert's Glam Nation tour is still on going to continue promoting his debut album "For Your Entertainment". Fans can check the remaining dates from the traveling show which is supported by Allison Iraheta and Orianthi on his official website.
Behind the scenes:
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off