New Pictures of Adam Lambert From Glam Nation Photoshoot
Adam Lambert recently did a photoshoot with photographer Lee Cherry. The new pictures will appear in T-shirts and key chains for merchandise on his Glam Nation tour. At least four photos of Adam are now out for viewing pleasure, boasting his signature look in a leather jacket and fingerless gloves.
To Entertainment Tonight, the "American Idol" singer revealed what inspired his look. He explained, "[It] is all inspired by kind of voodoo, mystery, mystique, fortune tellers and black magic and feathers. And it's all kind of done with a smile and a wink to the audience, and it's witchy."
Adam Lambert's Glam Nation tour is still on going to continue promoting his debut album "For Your Entertainment". Fans can check the remaining dates from the traveling show which is supported by Allison Iraheta and Orianthi on his official website.
Behind the scenes:
More Adam Lambert News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!