New Pictures of Adam Lambert From Glam Nation Photoshoot
Adam Lambert recently did a photoshoot with photographer Lee Cherry. The new pictures will appear in T-shirts and key chains for merchandise on his Glam Nation tour. At least four photos of Adam are now out for viewing pleasure, boasting his signature look in a leather jacket and fingerless gloves.
To Entertainment Tonight, the "American Idol" singer revealed what inspired his look. He explained, "[It] is all inspired by kind of voodoo, mystery, mystique, fortune tellers and black magic and feathers. And it's all kind of done with a smile and a wink to the audience, and it's witchy."
Adam Lambert's Glam Nation tour is still on going to continue promoting his debut album "For Your Entertainment". Fans can check the remaining dates from the traveling show which is supported by Allison Iraheta and Orianthi on his official website.
Behind the scenes:
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch