Lady GaGa's First Art Work Displayed in London Exhibition
Lady GaGa has proven that she's a true artist. The 24-year-old sensational singer has her first piece of work exhibited in London after donating a sculptural piece to online shop, the SHOWstudio, for a show titled Inside/Out.
GaGa's work consists of a white urinal lying on its side, with an inscription in black pen on the inner basin, reading "I'm not f**king Duchamp but I love p**sing with you". The "Telephone" singer refers to Marcel Duchamp's famous 1917 urinal Fountain sculpture.
The piece, which is named Armitage Shanks, is thought to have been picked up by GaGa when she had a photo shoot for Vogue Hommes Japan in which she strikes pose as a man. The piece of work, however, is not for sale but for display only. GaGa's urinal work has been on view since June 26 until August 14.
The exhibition is curated with the help of London newcomer Carrie Scott. Beside featuring GaGa's peeing, other piece of works which are displayed include famed photographer Nick Knight's shots, video, and sculptural artifacts from his previous shoots.
More Lady GaGa News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'