Lady GaGa's First Art Work Displayed in London Exhibition
Lady GaGa has proven that she's a true artist. The 24-year-old sensational singer has her first piece of work exhibited in London after donating a sculptural piece to online shop, the SHOWstudio, for a show titled Inside/Out.
GaGa's work consists of a white urinal lying on its side, with an inscription in black pen on the inner basin, reading "I'm not f**king Duchamp but I love p**sing with you". The "Telephone" singer refers to Marcel Duchamp's famous 1917 urinal Fountain sculpture.
The piece, which is named Armitage Shanks, is thought to have been picked up by GaGa when she had a photo shoot for Vogue Hommes Japan in which she strikes pose as a man. The piece of work, however, is not for sale but for display only. GaGa's urinal work has been on view since June 26 until August 14.
The exhibition is curated with the help of London newcomer Carrie Scott. Beside featuring GaGa's peeing, other piece of works which are displayed include famed photographer Nick Knight's shots, video, and sculptural artifacts from his previous shoots.
More Lady GaGa News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande