Lady GaGa's First Art Work Displayed in London Exhibition
Lady GaGa has proven that she's a true artist. The 24-year-old sensational singer has her first piece of work exhibited in London after donating a sculptural piece to online shop, the SHOWstudio, for a show titled Inside/Out.
GaGa's work consists of a white urinal lying on its side, with an inscription in black pen on the inner basin, reading "I'm not f**king Duchamp but I love p**sing with you". The "Telephone" singer refers to Marcel Duchamp's famous 1917 urinal Fountain sculpture.
The piece, which is named Armitage Shanks, is thought to have been picked up by GaGa when she had a photo shoot for Vogue Hommes Japan in which she strikes pose as a man. The piece of work, however, is not for sale but for display only. GaGa's urinal work has been on view since June 26 until August 14.
The exhibition is curated with the help of London newcomer Carrie Scott. Beside featuring GaGa's peeing, other piece of works which are displayed include famed photographer Nick Knight's shots, video, and sculptural artifacts from his previous shoots.
More Lady GaGa News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction