Lady GaGa's First Art Work Displayed in London Exhibition
Lady GaGa has proven that she's a true artist. The 24-year-old sensational singer has her first piece of work exhibited in London after donating a sculptural piece to online shop, the SHOWstudio, for a show titled Inside/Out.
GaGa's work consists of a white urinal lying on its side, with an inscription in black pen on the inner basin, reading "I'm not f**king Duchamp but I love p**sing with you". The "Telephone" singer refers to Marcel Duchamp's famous 1917 urinal Fountain sculpture.
The piece, which is named Armitage Shanks, is thought to have been picked up by GaGa when she had a photo shoot for Vogue Hommes Japan in which she strikes pose as a man. The piece of work, however, is not for sale but for display only. GaGa's urinal work has been on view since June 26 until August 14.
The exhibition is curated with the help of London newcomer Carrie Scott. Beside featuring GaGa's peeing, other piece of works which are displayed include famed photographer Nick Knight's shots, video, and sculptural artifacts from his previous shoots.
More Lady GaGa News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'