Lady GaGa's First Art Work Displayed in London Exhibition
Lady GaGa has proven that she's a true artist. The 24-year-old sensational singer has her first piece of work exhibited in London after donating a sculptural piece to online shop, the SHOWstudio, for a show titled Inside/Out.
GaGa's work consists of a white urinal lying on its side, with an inscription in black pen on the inner basin, reading "I'm not f**king Duchamp but I love p**sing with you". The "Telephone" singer refers to Marcel Duchamp's famous 1917 urinal Fountain sculpture.
The piece, which is named Armitage Shanks, is thought to have been picked up by GaGa when she had a photo shoot for Vogue Hommes Japan in which she strikes pose as a man. The piece of work, however, is not for sale but for display only. GaGa's urinal work has been on view since June 26 until August 14.
The exhibition is curated with the help of London newcomer Carrie Scott. Beside featuring GaGa's peeing, other piece of works which are displayed include famed photographer Nick Knight's shots, video, and sculptural artifacts from his previous shoots.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard