Hayden Panettiere Snapped Filming 'Scream 4' With Female Co-Stars
Filming for "Scream 4" is still underway and it is currently taking place in Plymouth, Michigan. On Monday, July 19, Hayden Panettiere was spotted shooting her scene with some female co-stars. When the camera did not roll, the 20-year-old actress was seen relaxing while listening to Wes Craven's direction.
David Arquette was also photographed separately during that day filming, still wearing his police uniform. Meanwhile, one of the on-set photos which captured Woodsboro Police office showed Ghostface mask was displayed in front of the building.
Hayden Panettiere joins "Scream 4" as new cast members along with Emma Roberts and Rory Culkin. Meanwhile, David Arquette returns to reprise his role as Dewey, with Neve Campbell and Courteney Cox still portraying Sidney Prescott and Gale respectively.
Plot details of the movie have not been revealed, but it is known that Ehren Kruger has been hired to polish the script written by Kevin Williamson, who also serves as producer for the upcoming horror thriller. This fourth installment of the horror film franchise is scheduled to come out in the U.S. on April 15, 2011.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards