Video Premiere: Wynter Gordon's 'Dirty Talk'
Wynter Gordon is going to an imaginary world in a music video supporting her debut single "Dirty Talk". From a high school nerd, she is transformed into a beautiful girl. "A little magic, a little fairytale and nature that's the dirty talk video .. What an amazing experience (and long)," she wrote on Twitter.
The music video is directed by Armen Djerrahian (Melanie Fiona, Akon). Although the song seems to be "dirty" and raunchy, Gordon wants to "go in a whole different direction" with the video. She reasoned, " 'cause the song is very dirty, but I'm not. -- I didn't want to do what was expected - raunch."
Wynter Gordon has written songs for the likes of Mary J. Blige, Danity Kane and Jennifer Lopez. She is also featured in one of Flo Rida's songs "Sugar". After a couple of works for other artists, now it's time for her get her own spotlight.
She is readying a debut album tentatively titled "With the Music I Die" which is expected to be released later this year. It is promised to be filled with "full-throttle dance tracks with irresistible pop hooks and an unexpected shot of lyrical sincerity." The lead single "Dirty Talk" has reached No. 1 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart.
Wynter Gordon's "Dirty Talk" music video
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama