Video Premiere: Wynter Gordon's 'Dirty Talk'
Wynter Gordon is going to an imaginary world in a music video supporting her debut single "Dirty Talk". From a high school nerd, she is transformed into a beautiful girl. "A little magic, a little fairytale and nature that's the dirty talk video .. What an amazing experience (and long)," she wrote on Twitter.
The music video is directed by Armen Djerrahian (Melanie Fiona, Akon). Although the song seems to be "dirty" and raunchy, Gordon wants to "go in a whole different direction" with the video. She reasoned, " 'cause the song is very dirty, but I'm not. -- I didn't want to do what was expected - raunch."
Wynter Gordon has written songs for the likes of Mary J. Blige, Danity Kane and Jennifer Lopez. She is also featured in one of Flo Rida's songs "Sugar". After a couple of works for other artists, now it's time for her get her own spotlight.
She is readying a debut album tentatively titled "With the Music I Die" which is expected to be released later this year. It is promised to be filled with "full-throttle dance tracks with irresistible pop hooks and an unexpected shot of lyrical sincerity." The lead single "Dirty Talk" has reached No. 1 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart.
Wynter Gordon's "Dirty Talk" music video
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake