Video Premiere: Wynter Gordon's 'Dirty Talk'
Wynter Gordon is going to an imaginary world in a music video supporting her debut single "Dirty Talk". From a high school nerd, she is transformed into a beautiful girl. "A little magic, a little fairytale and nature that's the dirty talk video .. What an amazing experience (and long)," she wrote on Twitter.
The music video is directed by Armen Djerrahian (Melanie Fiona, Akon). Although the song seems to be "dirty" and raunchy, Gordon wants to "go in a whole different direction" with the video. She reasoned, " 'cause the song is very dirty, but I'm not. -- I didn't want to do what was expected - raunch."
Wynter Gordon has written songs for the likes of Mary J. Blige, Danity Kane and Jennifer Lopez. She is also featured in one of Flo Rida's songs "Sugar". After a couple of works for other artists, now it's time for her get her own spotlight.
She is readying a debut album tentatively titled "With the Music I Die" which is expected to be released later this year. It is promised to be filled with "full-throttle dance tracks with irresistible pop hooks and an unexpected shot of lyrical sincerity." The lead single "Dirty Talk" has reached No. 1 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia