Video Premiere: Wynter Gordon's 'Dirty Talk'
Wynter Gordon is going to an imaginary world in a music video supporting her debut single "Dirty Talk". From a high school nerd, she is transformed into a beautiful girl. "A little magic, a little fairytale and nature that's the dirty talk video .. What an amazing experience (and long)," she wrote on Twitter.
The music video is directed by Armen Djerrahian (Melanie Fiona, Akon). Although the song seems to be "dirty" and raunchy, Gordon wants to "go in a whole different direction" with the video. She reasoned, " 'cause the song is very dirty, but I'm not. -- I didn't want to do what was expected - raunch."
Wynter Gordon has written songs for the likes of Mary J. Blige, Danity Kane and Jennifer Lopez. She is also featured in one of Flo Rida's songs "Sugar". After a couple of works for other artists, now it's time for her get her own spotlight.
She is readying a debut album tentatively titled "With the Music I Die" which is expected to be released later this year. It is promised to be filled with "full-throttle dance tracks with irresistible pop hooks and an unexpected shot of lyrical sincerity." The lead single "Dirty Talk" has reached No. 1 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart.
Wynter Gordon's "Dirty Talk" music video
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby