Video Premiere: Wynter Gordon's 'Dirty Talk'
Wynter Gordon is going to an imaginary world in a music video supporting her debut single "Dirty Talk". From a high school nerd, she is transformed into a beautiful girl. "A little magic, a little fairytale and nature that's the dirty talk video .. What an amazing experience (and long)," she wrote on Twitter.
The music video is directed by Armen Djerrahian (Melanie Fiona, Akon). Although the song seems to be "dirty" and raunchy, Gordon wants to "go in a whole different direction" with the video. She reasoned, " 'cause the song is very dirty, but I'm not. -- I didn't want to do what was expected - raunch."
Wynter Gordon has written songs for the likes of Mary J. Blige, Danity Kane and Jennifer Lopez. She is also featured in one of Flo Rida's songs "Sugar". After a couple of works for other artists, now it's time for her get her own spotlight.
She is readying a debut album tentatively titled "With the Music I Die" which is expected to be released later this year. It is promised to be filled with "full-throttle dance tracks with irresistible pop hooks and an unexpected shot of lyrical sincerity." The lead single "Dirty Talk" has reached No. 1 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media