Jennifer Aniston Poses Topless in New Fragrance Ads
Jennifer Aniston has got all the attention to the debut of her fragrance as she poses topless in a series of promotional shots for the new perfume line. The "Friends" star looks stunning in three black-and-white shots, showcasing her naked body apart from a white skirt positioned low on her hips.
The gorgeous black-and-white promo shots were taken in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, which has become her favorite holiday spot. The 41-year-old beauty is expected to launch the scent at Harrod's department store, where the perfume will be sold exclusively, in London on Wednesday, July 21.
Aniston's perfume is called Lolavie, which roughly translates as "laughing at life". On her debut fragrance, Aniston said, "It wasn't just about showing up for a shoot and putting my name on the bottle. I felt like a little chemist. It's turned out to be an extension of myself as opposed to slapping my name on something."
"I am not a big perfume-y fragrance fan. I want people to go 'what is that? You smell great!' But most of all, I wanted it to smell natural," Aniston added. The scent, which the actress described as "sexy and clean... floral but not too flowery", will cost 23 pound sterling for the 30ml size and 36 pound sterling for the 85ml.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival