Dwayne Johnson's 'Faster' Debuts Teaser Trailer and New Poster
CBS Films has shared few scenes from "Faster" by dropping the first teaser trailer via Yahoo! Movies. While a voice of a man talking about forgiveness is heard during the video, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Driver is seen taking out his guns to chase people responsible for his brother's murder. A new poster for the movie is additionally released, mentioning "Slow justice is no justice."
After released from prison, Driver is hell-bent on reaping vengeance upon the four men responsible for his brother's murder. After eliminating the first name on the list of his targets, two men - Billy Bob Thornton's Cop, a veteran police officer just days from retirement, and Oliver Jackson-Cohen's Killer, a young egocentric hitman with a flair for the art of killing - are on his trail. The hunter is now also the hunted.
Driver methodically continues down his list while the mystery deepens surrounding his brother's murder and who might have tipped off those responsible to their robbery plans. Thus begins a do or die race to the list's finish with new details in the decade old murder emerging along the way, hinting that Driver's list may be incomplete and his life in further danger.
Directed by George Tillman Jr., "Faster" also stars Jennifer Carpenter, Maggie Grace, Carla Gugino and many others. This action drama film is set to open wide in theaters across the U.S. starting November 24.
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos
- Report: Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel to Marry in Private Backyard Wedding This Weekend
- 'The 100' Promotes Tasya Teles to Regular, Floriana Lima Will Return as Recurring on 'Supergirl'