Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston Offered Reality Show but Said No
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston would stop at announcing their engagement reality only. The couple who made the headline for having son pre-marital is not coming to small screen for Bristol's rep has denied that there's a deal brewing for the camera to follow them as newlyweds.
In a statement to Us Magazine, the rep says, "There is a lot of public speculation that Bristol and Levi have signed up for a reality show about their relationship. They have not." But the rep doesn't deny that there was an offer on the table, saying "While several networks have pitched different concepts, Bristol has not agreed to participate in any show. Her focus remains on doing what is best for Tripp and her family."
Bristol herself has admitted previously that she is not meant for camera. "Not acting," she explained her decision to appear on ABC Family's "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" last month. "I like doing speaking engagements and stuff like that. Right now I'm just focused on raising Tripp."
Bristol and Levi got engaged when they found out she was pregnant but it ended in March 2009 after the birth of their son Tripp. Two weeks ago they made a shocking announcement of getting back together despite the custody battle that clouded their relationship.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle