Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston Offered Reality Show but Said No
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston would stop at announcing their engagement reality only. The couple who made the headline for having son pre-marital is not coming to small screen for Bristol's rep has denied that there's a deal brewing for the camera to follow them as newlyweds.
In a statement to Us Magazine, the rep says, "There is a lot of public speculation that Bristol and Levi have signed up for a reality show about their relationship. They have not." But the rep doesn't deny that there was an offer on the table, saying "While several networks have pitched different concepts, Bristol has not agreed to participate in any show. Her focus remains on doing what is best for Tripp and her family."
Bristol herself has admitted previously that she is not meant for camera. "Not acting," she explained her decision to appear on ABC Family's "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" last month. "I like doing speaking engagements and stuff like that. Right now I'm just focused on raising Tripp."
Bristol and Levi got engaged when they found out she was pregnant but it ended in March 2009 after the birth of their son Tripp. Two weeks ago they made a shocking announcement of getting back together despite the custody battle that clouded their relationship.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer