Family and Friends Visit Lindsay Lohan Before She Begins Her Jail Time
Family and friends were spotted visiting Lindsay Lohan as the troubled actress is due to surrender to authorities on July 20 to begin her prison term for breaking the terms of her probation from a 2007 DUI arrest. Among Lindsay's visitors were her ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson and defense attorney, Robert Shapiro.
On Sunday, July 18, DJ Samantha, in her bright T-shirt and jeans, was spotted leaving Pickford Lofts sober living facility, the sober house where Lindsay voluntarily checked in. Also snapped at the place was Lindsay's sister Ali Lohan. In a gray relaxed-fit tank top and hot pants, Ali picked up three gold bags outside the facility's door.
British model/socialite Lady Victoria Hervey, who became Lindsay's friend after they met at the Cannes Film Festival in France back in May, was also seen arriving at the facility. In a white ensemble, Lady Victoria was seen bringing a big bag along with her.
Moreover, Lindsay's assistant was also spotted making a visitation to the 24-year-old actress/singer. Beside friends and family, the star's defense attorney, Robert, was also seen outside the sober house. He recently released a statement mentioning he has "agreed to represent Ms. Lohan on the condition she complies with all terms of probation including a requirement of jail imposed by Judge Marsha Revel."
Lindsay herself reportedly has been in obsessive denial over her surrender on Tuesday, when she must begin serving a 90-day jail sentence. Sources told TMZ that she is convinced there is still a way she can avoid jail, although Robert has made it clear that he would only rep her only if she went to prison.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'