'The Gates' 1.05 Preview: Vampires Strike
No sooner is Nick assailed with the revelation that vampires exist and are living inside The Gates, than he finds himself forced into an alliance with one. To complicate matters, Marcus begins an investigation into Teresa's disappearance, bringing him dangerously close to uncovering the secret that Dylan and Nick share.
Devon is brewing up some trouble of her own when she decides to let bygones be bygones and attend a party with her ex-husband and his new wife. Meanwhile, Andie is reeling from a recent discovery that threatens to stunt her budding relationship with Charlie. Unfazed and enamored, Charlie continues to pursue her, oblivious to the mortal danger he may face.
"The Gates", a new series by ABC, airs every Sunday at 10/9c. The series is not exactly a hit on television with its 4 million average but it certainly is popular online. As many as 814,000 viewers tuned in to ABC.com to catch the latest in the thriller, making the show number one on top of "The Bachelorette" and "General Hospital".
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof