'The Gates' 1.05 Preview: Vampires Strike
No sooner is Nick assailed with the revelation that vampires exist and are living inside The Gates, than he finds himself forced into an alliance with one. To complicate matters, Marcus begins an investigation into Teresa's disappearance, bringing him dangerously close to uncovering the secret that Dylan and Nick share.
Devon is brewing up some trouble of her own when she decides to let bygones be bygones and attend a party with her ex-husband and his new wife. Meanwhile, Andie is reeling from a recent discovery that threatens to stunt her budding relationship with Charlie. Unfazed and enamored, Charlie continues to pursue her, oblivious to the mortal danger he may face.
"The Gates", a new series by ABC, airs every Sunday at 10/9c. The series is not exactly a hit on television with its 4 million average but it certainly is popular online. As many as 814,000 viewers tuned in to ABC.com to catch the latest in the thriller, making the show number one on top of "The Bachelorette" and "General Hospital".
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up