'The Gates' 1.05 Preview: Vampires Strike
No sooner is Nick assailed with the revelation that vampires exist and are living inside The Gates, than he finds himself forced into an alliance with one. To complicate matters, Marcus begins an investigation into Teresa's disappearance, bringing him dangerously close to uncovering the secret that Dylan and Nick share.
Devon is brewing up some trouble of her own when she decides to let bygones be bygones and attend a party with her ex-husband and his new wife. Meanwhile, Andie is reeling from a recent discovery that threatens to stunt her budding relationship with Charlie. Unfazed and enamored, Charlie continues to pursue her, oblivious to the mortal danger he may face.
"The Gates", a new series by ABC, airs every Sunday at 10/9c. The series is not exactly a hit on television with its 4 million average but it certainly is popular online. As many as 814,000 viewers tuned in to ABC.com to catch the latest in the thriller, making the show number one on top of "The Bachelorette" and "General Hospital".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video