'The Gates' 1.05 Preview: Vampires Strike
No sooner is Nick assailed with the revelation that vampires exist and are living inside The Gates, than he finds himself forced into an alliance with one. To complicate matters, Marcus begins an investigation into Teresa's disappearance, bringing him dangerously close to uncovering the secret that Dylan and Nick share.
Devon is brewing up some trouble of her own when she decides to let bygones be bygones and attend a party with her ex-husband and his new wife. Meanwhile, Andie is reeling from a recent discovery that threatens to stunt her budding relationship with Charlie. Unfazed and enamored, Charlie continues to pursue her, oblivious to the mortal danger he may face.
"The Gates", a new series by ABC, airs every Sunday at 10/9c. The series is not exactly a hit on television with its 4 million average but it certainly is popular online. As many as 814,000 viewers tuned in to ABC.com to catch the latest in the thriller, making the show number one on top of "The Bachelorette" and "General Hospital".
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show