TV Spot for 'Avatar' Re-Release Edition Comes Out
In an effort to promote "Avatar" which is going to be re-released on August 27, 20th Century Fox has debuted a TV spot for the "Special Edition" version. The snippet mostly sees scenes from the December 18, 2009 release but still includes few never-before-seen footage such as the one when Jake Sully in his Avatar body plays a toy hanging on the ceiling.
"Avatar" which is directed by James Cameron will be brought to U.S. cinemas again later this year with additional eight minutes of never before seen scenes. This "Special Edition" version of the action sci-fi will hit Digital 3D and IMAX 3D theaters.
Starring Sam Worthington as Jake Sully who embarks on a journey of redemption and discovery in distant moon Pandora, the film becomes the highest worldwide grosser of all time with $2.7 billion, breaking the record set by another Cameron's movie, "Titanic". Since then, talks about the sequel have swirled around with plans to make it within four years after the first movie.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018