TV Spot for 'Avatar' Re-Release Edition Comes Out
In an effort to promote "Avatar" which is going to be re-released on August 27, 20th Century Fox has debuted a TV spot for the "Special Edition" version. The snippet mostly sees scenes from the December 18, 2009 release but still includes few never-before-seen footage such as the one when Jake Sully in his Avatar body plays a toy hanging on the ceiling.
"Avatar" which is directed by James Cameron will be brought to U.S. cinemas again later this year with additional eight minutes of never before seen scenes. This "Special Edition" version of the action sci-fi will hit Digital 3D and IMAX 3D theaters.
Starring Sam Worthington as Jake Sully who embarks on a journey of redemption and discovery in distant moon Pandora, the film becomes the highest worldwide grosser of all time with $2.7 billion, breaking the record set by another Cameron's movie, "Titanic". Since then, talks about the sequel have swirled around with plans to make it within four years after the first movie.
More Avatar News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked