TV Spot for 'Avatar' Re-Release Edition Comes Out
In an effort to promote "Avatar" which is going to be re-released on August 27, 20th Century Fox has debuted a TV spot for the "Special Edition" version. The snippet mostly sees scenes from the December 18, 2009 release but still includes few never-before-seen footage such as the one when Jake Sully in his Avatar body plays a toy hanging on the ceiling.
"Avatar" which is directed by James Cameron will be brought to U.S. cinemas again later this year with additional eight minutes of never before seen scenes. This "Special Edition" version of the action sci-fi will hit Digital 3D and IMAX 3D theaters.
Starring Sam Worthington as Jake Sully who embarks on a journey of redemption and discovery in distant moon Pandora, the film becomes the highest worldwide grosser of all time with $2.7 billion, breaking the record set by another Cameron's movie, "Titanic". Since then, talks about the sequel have swirled around with plans to make it within four years after the first movie.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'