Jeremy London and Wife Join 'Celebrity Rehab'
"Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" is minus Tila Tequila and plus Jeremy London. The actor reportedly has signed up for the reality show that helps celebrities overcoming their addiction for 21 days straight. His wife Melissa Cunningham, according to TMZ is also on board.
London made a headline last month for being kidnapped and forced to do drug. The "7th Heaven" star has a history of coke and pills addiction but a source at the rehab center said London and his wife's case needs more attention because they are having withdrawals. The show is apparently just a first step before he enters further treatment which should last 3 to 6 months.
Filming which had been delayed because the producers failed to secure some A-list stars will begin soon and the premiere is set within this year.
Joining London and Cunningham are "The Hills" star Jason Wahler, self-proclaimed world's first supermodel Janice Dickinson, Tiger Woods' mistress Rachel Uchitel, former child actor Leif Garrett, oil heir Jason Davis and mother of Keyshia Cole, Frankie Lons.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist