Jeremy London and Wife Join 'Celebrity Rehab'
"Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" is minus Tila Tequila and plus Jeremy London. The actor reportedly has signed up for the reality show that helps celebrities overcoming their addiction for 21 days straight. His wife Melissa Cunningham, according to TMZ is also on board.
London made a headline last month for being kidnapped and forced to do drug. The "7th Heaven" star has a history of coke and pills addiction but a source at the rehab center said London and his wife's case needs more attention because they are having withdrawals. The show is apparently just a first step before he enters further treatment which should last 3 to 6 months.
Filming which had been delayed because the producers failed to secure some A-list stars will begin soon and the premiere is set within this year.
Joining London and Cunningham are "The Hills" star Jason Wahler, self-proclaimed world's first supermodel Janice Dickinson, Tiger Woods' mistress Rachel Uchitel, former child actor Leif Garrett, oil heir Jason Davis and mother of Keyshia Cole, Frankie Lons.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed