Jeremy London and Wife Join 'Celebrity Rehab'
"Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" is minus Tila Tequila and plus Jeremy London. The actor reportedly has signed up for the reality show that helps celebrities overcoming their addiction for 21 days straight. His wife Melissa Cunningham, according to TMZ is also on board.
London made a headline last month for being kidnapped and forced to do drug. The "7th Heaven" star has a history of coke and pills addiction but a source at the rehab center said London and his wife's case needs more attention because they are having withdrawals. The show is apparently just a first step before he enters further treatment which should last 3 to 6 months.
Filming which had been delayed because the producers failed to secure some A-list stars will begin soon and the premiere is set within this year.
Joining London and Cunningham are "The Hills" star Jason Wahler, self-proclaimed world's first supermodel Janice Dickinson, Tiger Woods' mistress Rachel Uchitel, former child actor Leif Garrett, oil heir Jason Davis and mother of Keyshia Cole, Frankie Lons.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered