Jeremy London and Wife Join 'Celebrity Rehab'
"Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" is minus Tila Tequila and plus Jeremy London. The actor reportedly has signed up for the reality show that helps celebrities overcoming their addiction for 21 days straight. His wife Melissa Cunningham, according to TMZ is also on board.
London made a headline last month for being kidnapped and forced to do drug. The "7th Heaven" star has a history of coke and pills addiction but a source at the rehab center said London and his wife's case needs more attention because they are having withdrawals. The show is apparently just a first step before he enters further treatment which should last 3 to 6 months.
Filming which had been delayed because the producers failed to secure some A-list stars will begin soon and the premiere is set within this year.
Joining London and Cunningham are "The Hills" star Jason Wahler, self-proclaimed world's first supermodel Janice Dickinson, Tiger Woods' mistress Rachel Uchitel, former child actor Leif Garrett, oil heir Jason Davis and mother of Keyshia Cole, Frankie Lons.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'