'Glee' Star Jenna Ushkowitz Straightens Out Kevin McHale Dating Report
"Glee" stars Jenna Ushkowitz and Kevin McHale are not taking their on-screen relationship off-screen. During the Amanda Foundation's Patterns for Paws fundraiser, the Tina Cohen-Chang of the FOX hit series straightened out speculation that she is dating McHale.
"They were bound to happen, right?" 24-year-old Ushkowitz said as quoted by E! Online. "We're all best friends. It would be little incestuous [and] a little weird. But we're all so close that we figure anything will come out."
Aside from rumor that she's dating McHale, Ushkowitz revealed that she couldn't wait for "Glee" 's highly-anticipated Britney Spears episode. "I'm very excited. She was my idol," Ushkowitz gushed. While for which Spears' hits she hopes to get to sing, she said, "Anything of her old school would be fantastic, like 'Hit Me Baby One More Time,' or 'Oops, I Did it Again'."
Meanwhile, on reports mentioning Javier Bardem and Katie Holmes will make appearances on the musical comedy-drama show, Ushkowitz simply said, "We don't believe anything until it's on paper." Though so, she does wish Hugh Jackman will be a guest on the series, stating "He'd be a good contender for Matt (Matthew) Morrison."
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses