'Glee' Star Jenna Ushkowitz Straightens Out Kevin McHale Dating Report
"Glee" stars Jenna Ushkowitz and Kevin McHale are not taking their on-screen relationship off-screen. During the Amanda Foundation's Patterns for Paws fundraiser, the Tina Cohen-Chang of the FOX hit series straightened out speculation that she is dating McHale.
"They were bound to happen, right?" 24-year-old Ushkowitz said as quoted by E! Online. "We're all best friends. It would be little incestuous [and] a little weird. But we're all so close that we figure anything will come out."
Aside from rumor that she's dating McHale, Ushkowitz revealed that she couldn't wait for "Glee" 's highly-anticipated Britney Spears episode. "I'm very excited. She was my idol," Ushkowitz gushed. While for which Spears' hits she hopes to get to sing, she said, "Anything of her old school would be fantastic, like 'Hit Me Baby One More Time,' or 'Oops, I Did it Again'."
Meanwhile, on reports mentioning Javier Bardem and Katie Holmes will make appearances on the musical comedy-drama show, Ushkowitz simply said, "We don't believe anything until it's on paper." Though so, she does wish Hugh Jackman will be a guest on the series, stating "He'd be a good contender for Matt (Matthew) Morrison."
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2