'Glee' Star Jenna Ushkowitz Straightens Out Kevin McHale Dating Report
"Glee" stars Jenna Ushkowitz and Kevin McHale are not taking their on-screen relationship off-screen. During the Amanda Foundation's Patterns for Paws fundraiser, the Tina Cohen-Chang of the FOX hit series straightened out speculation that she is dating McHale.
"They were bound to happen, right?" 24-year-old Ushkowitz said as quoted by E! Online. "We're all best friends. It would be little incestuous [and] a little weird. But we're all so close that we figure anything will come out."
Aside from rumor that she's dating McHale, Ushkowitz revealed that she couldn't wait for "Glee" 's highly-anticipated Britney Spears episode. "I'm very excited. She was my idol," Ushkowitz gushed. While for which Spears' hits she hopes to get to sing, she said, "Anything of her old school would be fantastic, like 'Hit Me Baby One More Time,' or 'Oops, I Did it Again'."
Meanwhile, on reports mentioning Javier Bardem and Katie Holmes will make appearances on the musical comedy-drama show, Ushkowitz simply said, "We don't believe anything until it's on paper." Though so, she does wish Hugh Jackman will be a guest on the series, stating "He'd be a good contender for Matt (Matthew) Morrison."
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?