'Glee' Star Jenna Ushkowitz Straightens Out Kevin McHale Dating Report
"Glee" stars Jenna Ushkowitz and Kevin McHale are not taking their on-screen relationship off-screen. During the Amanda Foundation's Patterns for Paws fundraiser, the Tina Cohen-Chang of the FOX hit series straightened out speculation that she is dating McHale.
"They were bound to happen, right?" 24-year-old Ushkowitz said as quoted by E! Online. "We're all best friends. It would be little incestuous [and] a little weird. But we're all so close that we figure anything will come out."
Aside from rumor that she's dating McHale, Ushkowitz revealed that she couldn't wait for "Glee" 's highly-anticipated Britney Spears episode. "I'm very excited. She was my idol," Ushkowitz gushed. While for which Spears' hits she hopes to get to sing, she said, "Anything of her old school would be fantastic, like 'Hit Me Baby One More Time,' or 'Oops, I Did it Again'."
Meanwhile, on reports mentioning Javier Bardem and Katie Holmes will make appearances on the musical comedy-drama show, Ushkowitz simply said, "We don't believe anything until it's on paper." Though so, she does wish Hugh Jackman will be a guest on the series, stating "He'd be a good contender for Matt (Matthew) Morrison."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent