Cover Art of Mark Ronson's 'Record Collection'
An artwork to be featured on the front page of Mark Ronson's new studio project "Record Collection" has been unleashed. It features several pictures put overlapping each other in such a way that they display a close-up shot of the disc jokey wearing thick-framed sunglasses.
Led by Q-Tip and MNDR-featuring single "Bang Bang Bang" which charted well in U.K., the album is expected to make its way out in United States in October this year. He is going to release it under the moniker Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. Other artists making contribution to this fall release include Ghostface Killah and Boy George.
Beside working on "Record Collection", Mark Ronson also helps Duran Duran making their own album. And, his experience of hitting studio with the band has influenced him in crafting sound for "Record Collection".
Most recently, they shared the Main Stage of Lovebox festival in London over the weekend on July 17. "I never thought I would be onstage with Duran Duran," he told the crowd about the live duet.
More Mark Ronson News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?