Cover Art of Mark Ronson's 'Record Collection'
An artwork to be featured on the front page of Mark Ronson's new studio project "Record Collection" has been unleashed. It features several pictures put overlapping each other in such a way that they display a close-up shot of the disc jokey wearing thick-framed sunglasses.
Led by Q-Tip and MNDR-featuring single "Bang Bang Bang" which charted well in U.K., the album is expected to make its way out in United States in October this year. He is going to release it under the moniker Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. Other artists making contribution to this fall release include Ghostface Killah and Boy George.
Beside working on "Record Collection", Mark Ronson also helps Duran Duran making their own album. And, his experience of hitting studio with the band has influenced him in crafting sound for "Record Collection".
Most recently, they shared the Main Stage of Lovebox festival in London over the weekend on July 17. "I never thought I would be onstage with Duran Duran," he told the crowd about the live duet.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction