Cover Art of Mark Ronson's 'Record Collection'
An artwork to be featured on the front page of Mark Ronson's new studio project "Record Collection" has been unleashed. It features several pictures put overlapping each other in such a way that they display a close-up shot of the disc jokey wearing thick-framed sunglasses.
Led by Q-Tip and MNDR-featuring single "Bang Bang Bang" which charted well in U.K., the album is expected to make its way out in United States in October this year. He is going to release it under the moniker Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. Other artists making contribution to this fall release include Ghostface Killah and Boy George.
Beside working on "Record Collection", Mark Ronson also helps Duran Duran making their own album. And, his experience of hitting studio with the band has influenced him in crafting sound for "Record Collection".
Most recently, they shared the Main Stage of Lovebox festival in London over the weekend on July 17. "I never thought I would be onstage with Duran Duran," he told the crowd about the live duet.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics