Cover Art of Mark Ronson's 'Record Collection'
An artwork to be featured on the front page of Mark Ronson's new studio project "Record Collection" has been unleashed. It features several pictures put overlapping each other in such a way that they display a close-up shot of the disc jokey wearing thick-framed sunglasses.
Led by Q-Tip and MNDR-featuring single "Bang Bang Bang" which charted well in U.K., the album is expected to make its way out in United States in October this year. He is going to release it under the moniker Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. Other artists making contribution to this fall release include Ghostface Killah and Boy George.
Beside working on "Record Collection", Mark Ronson also helps Duran Duran making their own album. And, his experience of hitting studio with the band has influenced him in crafting sound for "Record Collection".
Most recently, they shared the Main Stage of Lovebox festival in London over the weekend on July 17. "I never thought I would be onstage with Duran Duran," he told the crowd about the live duet.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift