Cover Art of Mark Ronson's 'Record Collection'
An artwork to be featured on the front page of Mark Ronson's new studio project "Record Collection" has been unleashed. It features several pictures put overlapping each other in such a way that they display a close-up shot of the disc jokey wearing thick-framed sunglasses.
Led by Q-Tip and MNDR-featuring single "Bang Bang Bang" which charted well in U.K., the album is expected to make its way out in United States in October this year. He is going to release it under the moniker Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. Other artists making contribution to this fall release include Ghostface Killah and Boy George.
Beside working on "Record Collection", Mark Ronson also helps Duran Duran making their own album. And, his experience of hitting studio with the band has influenced him in crafting sound for "Record Collection".
Most recently, they shared the Main Stage of Lovebox festival in London over the weekend on July 17. "I never thought I would be onstage with Duran Duran," he told the crowd about the live duet.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video