'There's no Truth' to Report That Mel Gibson Will Move Back to Australia, Rep Confirms
Mel Gibson might become infamous for tapes in which he allegedly launches racist and offensive tirade against his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva but he's not running everywhere. A rep for the actor, Alan Nierob, has shot down report that he will move from the U.S. and back to Australia.
"There's no truth to the Mail story," Alan confirmed as quoted by MSNBC, referring to the rumor which was first run by Daily Mail. Alan further revealed that Mel "did shoot in NYC two weeks ago" for his upcoming movie "The Beaver".
The shoot was said taking place after the July 1 release of the first tape, overlapping with the time period in which Oksana filed a domestic violence complaint against Mel, and he was dropped as a client by his talent agency, William Morris Endeavor.
Daily Mail sparked the story after Mel sold his mock Tudor property, known as Old Mill Farm, for 16 million pound sterling. In addition to the mock Tudor property, Mel was also said putting his Malibu home, Lavender Hill Farm, on the market for 10 million pound sterling.
The site moreover claimed Mel would move along with his ex-wife Robyn Moore as a source said, "Oksana's allegations have united Mel and Robyn and this move is her idea. She is shocked and furious at this woman's lies and their seven children are shocked. She has persuaded him that he needs to get away from Hollywood and find peace on his ranch and she will go with him along with some of the children."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'