'Hung' 2.04 Preview: Ray Meets Mike While Working
In the next episode of "Hung", Ray's secret life is on the brink of being exposed. On his way to meet a new client, Ray has to think on his feet when he runs into Mike in a hotel lobby. Mike is Ray's co-worker who only knows him as a high-school sport teacher, not a gigolo.
Meanwhile, Ray gives Lenore an ultimatum, and probes Tanya about the possibility of cutting ties with her fellow pimp. Flaunting Ray's warning, Lenore offers Jessica some advice in dealing with her situation with Ronnie.
Disturbed that Damon has defiled the school's baseball diamond, Ray considers Tanya's suggestion that Damon find a new hobby to shake him out of his recent doldrums.
"Sing It Again, Ray or Home Plate" airs Sunday, July 25. The first three episodes of season 2 meanwhile, will be re-run back to back this Thursday at 8.30/7.30c.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?