'Hung' 2.04 Preview: Ray Meets Mike While Working
In the next episode of "Hung", Ray's secret life is on the brink of being exposed. On his way to meet a new client, Ray has to think on his feet when he runs into Mike in a hotel lobby. Mike is Ray's co-worker who only knows him as a high-school sport teacher, not a gigolo.
Meanwhile, Ray gives Lenore an ultimatum, and probes Tanya about the possibility of cutting ties with her fellow pimp. Flaunting Ray's warning, Lenore offers Jessica some advice in dealing with her situation with Ronnie.
Disturbed that Damon has defiled the school's baseball diamond, Ray considers Tanya's suggestion that Damon find a new hobby to shake him out of his recent doldrums.
"Sing It Again, Ray or Home Plate" airs Sunday, July 25. The first three episodes of season 2 meanwhile, will be re-run back to back this Thursday at 8.30/7.30c.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert