'Hung' 2.04 Preview: Ray Meets Mike While Working
In the next episode of "Hung", Ray's secret life is on the brink of being exposed. On his way to meet a new client, Ray has to think on his feet when he runs into Mike in a hotel lobby. Mike is Ray's co-worker who only knows him as a high-school sport teacher, not a gigolo.
Meanwhile, Ray gives Lenore an ultimatum, and probes Tanya about the possibility of cutting ties with her fellow pimp. Flaunting Ray's warning, Lenore offers Jessica some advice in dealing with her situation with Ronnie.
Disturbed that Damon has defiled the school's baseball diamond, Ray considers Tanya's suggestion that Damon find a new hobby to shake him out of his recent doldrums.
"Sing It Again, Ray or Home Plate" airs Sunday, July 25. The first three episodes of season 2 meanwhile, will be re-run back to back this Thursday at 8.30/7.30c.
More Hung News
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week