'Hung' 2.04 Preview: Ray Meets Mike While Working
In the next episode of "Hung", Ray's secret life is on the brink of being exposed. On his way to meet a new client, Ray has to think on his feet when he runs into Mike in a hotel lobby. Mike is Ray's co-worker who only knows him as a high-school sport teacher, not a gigolo.
Meanwhile, Ray gives Lenore an ultimatum, and probes Tanya about the possibility of cutting ties with her fellow pimp. Flaunting Ray's warning, Lenore offers Jessica some advice in dealing with her situation with Ronnie.
Disturbed that Damon has defiled the school's baseball diamond, Ray considers Tanya's suggestion that Damon find a new hobby to shake him out of his recent doldrums.
"Sing It Again, Ray or Home Plate" airs Sunday, July 25. The first three episodes of season 2 meanwhile, will be re-run back to back this Thursday at 8.30/7.30c.
More Hung News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes