'Hung' 2.04 Preview: Ray Meets Mike While Working
In the next episode of "Hung", Ray's secret life is on the brink of being exposed. On his way to meet a new client, Ray has to think on his feet when he runs into Mike in a hotel lobby. Mike is Ray's co-worker who only knows him as a high-school sport teacher, not a gigolo.
Meanwhile, Ray gives Lenore an ultimatum, and probes Tanya about the possibility of cutting ties with her fellow pimp. Flaunting Ray's warning, Lenore offers Jessica some advice in dealing with her situation with Ronnie.
Disturbed that Damon has defiled the school's baseball diamond, Ray considers Tanya's suggestion that Damon find a new hobby to shake him out of his recent doldrums.
"Sing It Again, Ray or Home Plate" airs Sunday, July 25. The first three episodes of season 2 meanwhile, will be re-run back to back this Thursday at 8.30/7.30c.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role