Video: Tiger Woods Dropped F-Bomb on National Television
Tiger Woods, in a frustrated manner, dropped the F-Bomb at the British Open on Saturday, July 17 and it was captured on camera. He falsely predicted the wind, missed a putt on the 13th hole, swung his fist in the air and quickly finished the game.
The announcer confirmed that he had missed, then Woods walked off the course and said to himself, "Why the f**k did you do that?". The sportscaster then commented, "He is running hot. With five more to come, Tiger needs to get moving." South African golfer Louis Oosthuizen eventually won the title while Tiger is tied in the 23rd place.
Since the infamous scandal of him with multiple women, Tiger indeed hasn't got his mojo back. The pro, who won 63 PGAs including 13 major championships, has not won a single tournament but is expected to make one in World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational this August.
He said in an interview with USA Today after the match, "That's just the way it goes. I'm not going to win all of them. I've lost a lot more than I've won. The good news is I've won half of them not on these venues, too." Talking about his misjudgment on the 13th hole, he said, "I feel satisfaction in the sense that I drove it on a string all week and hit my irons pretty good, but other than the first day, I did not putt well at all."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival