New 'Thor' Photo Reveals More Characters and Hall of Asgard
New picture from "Thor" has been debuted on Sunday, July 18's print edition of Los Angeles Times. Taken from a wide range, the photo features the Hall of Asgard for the first time, revealing Odin's throne with its golden embellishment.
Moreover, the image gives the first look at Joshua Dallas' Fandral, Tadanobu Asano's Hogun and Rene Russo's Frigga. Chris Hemsworth's Thor, who is kneeling, as well as Anthony Hopkins' Odin and Tom Hiddleston's Loki, who both wear helmets, are also captured in this shot.
Beside those actors, "Thor" also has Natalie Portman playing Thor's love interest Jane Foster, Idris Elba portraying Heimdall, Kat Dennings starring as Darcy and many others. The movie was filmed in New Mexico and in a studio in Manhattan Beach, California under the direction of Kenneth Branagh.
The story, meanwhile, will see Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. He later learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of Asgard tries to invade Earth. This action adventure film is slated to come out in the U.S. on May 6, 2011.
More Thor News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip