New 'Thor' Photo Reveals More Characters and Hall of Asgard
New picture from "Thor" has been debuted on Sunday, July 18's print edition of Los Angeles Times. Taken from a wide range, the photo features the Hall of Asgard for the first time, revealing Odin's throne with its golden embellishment.
Moreover, the image gives the first look at Joshua Dallas' Fandral, Tadanobu Asano's Hogun and Rene Russo's Frigga. Chris Hemsworth's Thor, who is kneeling, as well as Anthony Hopkins' Odin and Tom Hiddleston's Loki, who both wear helmets, are also captured in this shot.
Beside those actors, "Thor" also has Natalie Portman playing Thor's love interest Jane Foster, Idris Elba portraying Heimdall, Kat Dennings starring as Darcy and many others. The movie was filmed in New Mexico and in a studio in Manhattan Beach, California under the direction of Kenneth Branagh.
The story, meanwhile, will see Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. He later learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of Asgard tries to invade Earth. This action adventure film is slated to come out in the U.S. on May 6, 2011.
More Thor News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer