Taylor Lautner Shows Off Abs On Set of 'Abduction'
Taylor Lautner is surely proud of his six-pack that he will show it off in his next film "Abduction". On Thursday, July 15, the actor was spotted on the set in Pennsylvania wearing nothing but black trousers and matching shoes, probably for filming his shirtless scenes in the upcoming movie.
In "Abduction", Lautner takes the lead role of a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The story reportedly will include chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
Lily Collins has been billed to play the love interest of Lautner's character. Moreover, the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver and Alfred Molina will also support the film. John Singleton serves as helmer for this action thriller that is expected to come out in 2011.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7