Taylor Lautner Shows Off Abs On Set of 'Abduction'
Taylor Lautner is surely proud of his six-pack that he will show it off in his next film "Abduction". On Thursday, July 15, the actor was spotted on the set in Pennsylvania wearing nothing but black trousers and matching shoes, probably for filming his shirtless scenes in the upcoming movie.
In "Abduction", Lautner takes the lead role of a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The story reportedly will include chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
Lily Collins has been billed to play the love interest of Lautner's character. Moreover, the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver and Alfred Molina will also support the film. John Singleton serves as helmer for this action thriller that is expected to come out in 2011.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday