Taylor Lautner Shows Off Abs On Set of 'Abduction'
Taylor Lautner is surely proud of his six-pack that he will show it off in his next film "Abduction". On Thursday, July 15, the actor was spotted on the set in Pennsylvania wearing nothing but black trousers and matching shoes, probably for filming his shirtless scenes in the upcoming movie.
In "Abduction", Lautner takes the lead role of a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The story reportedly will include chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
Lily Collins has been billed to play the love interest of Lautner's character. Moreover, the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver and Alfred Molina will also support the film. John Singleton serves as helmer for this action thriller that is expected to come out in 2011.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake