Taylor Lautner Shows Off Abs On Set of 'Abduction'
Taylor Lautner is surely proud of his six-pack that he will show it off in his next film "Abduction". On Thursday, July 15, the actor was spotted on the set in Pennsylvania wearing nothing but black trousers and matching shoes, probably for filming his shirtless scenes in the upcoming movie.
In "Abduction", Lautner takes the lead role of a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The story reportedly will include chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
Lily Collins has been billed to play the love interest of Lautner's character. Moreover, the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver and Alfred Molina will also support the film. John Singleton serves as helmer for this action thriller that is expected to come out in 2011.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune