Taylor Lautner Shows Off Abs On Set of 'Abduction'
Taylor Lautner is surely proud of his six-pack that he will show it off in his next film "Abduction". On Thursday, July 15, the actor was spotted on the set in Pennsylvania wearing nothing but black trousers and matching shoes, probably for filming his shirtless scenes in the upcoming movie.
In "Abduction", Lautner takes the lead role of a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The story reportedly will include chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
Lily Collins has been billed to play the love interest of Lautner's character. Moreover, the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver and Alfred Molina will also support the film. John Singleton serves as helmer for this action thriller that is expected to come out in 2011.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story