Elizabeth Hurley Invites Cameras Into Her Farm House
There is a chance that Elizabeth Hurley will show off her down-to-earth side in a new Living reality show. The "Bedazzled" star reportedly has agreed to document her life in English countryside, Gloucestershire.
"People tend to view her as this glamorous girl about town who spends all her time sitting on velvet cushions and drinking champagne with the stars," a source told The Sun. "But the reality is she's actually a bit of a down-to-earth country girl."
The insider continued, "This show will be both a great insight into Liz Hurley's busy life and the work she and Arun do on the farm. It will also bring a bit of high-end glamor to Living, which is no bad thing." She reportedly is due to film the show later this year.
Elizabeth Hurley and her husband Arun Nayar purchased the land five years ago and the couple now breeds pigs, geese, cows and sheep.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7