Elizabeth Hurley Invites Cameras Into Her Farm House
There is a chance that Elizabeth Hurley will show off her down-to-earth side in a new Living reality show. The "Bedazzled" star reportedly has agreed to document her life in English countryside, Gloucestershire.
"People tend to view her as this glamorous girl about town who spends all her time sitting on velvet cushions and drinking champagne with the stars," a source told The Sun. "But the reality is she's actually a bit of a down-to-earth country girl."
The insider continued, "This show will be both a great insight into Liz Hurley's busy life and the work she and Arun do on the farm. It will also bring a bit of high-end glamor to Living, which is no bad thing." She reportedly is due to film the show later this year.
Elizabeth Hurley and her husband Arun Nayar purchased the land five years ago and the couple now breeds pigs, geese, cows and sheep.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!