Elizabeth Hurley Invites Cameras Into Her Farm House
There is a chance that Elizabeth Hurley will show off her down-to-earth side in a new Living reality show. The "Bedazzled" star reportedly has agreed to document her life in English countryside, Gloucestershire.
"People tend to view her as this glamorous girl about town who spends all her time sitting on velvet cushions and drinking champagne with the stars," a source told The Sun. "But the reality is she's actually a bit of a down-to-earth country girl."
The insider continued, "This show will be both a great insight into Liz Hurley's busy life and the work she and Arun do on the farm. It will also bring a bit of high-end glamor to Living, which is no bad thing." She reportedly is due to film the show later this year.
Elizabeth Hurley and her husband Arun Nayar purchased the land five years ago and the couple now breeds pigs, geese, cows and sheep.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers