Elizabeth Hurley Invites Cameras Into Her Farm House
There is a chance that Elizabeth Hurley will show off her down-to-earth side in a new Living reality show. The "Bedazzled" star reportedly has agreed to document her life in English countryside, Gloucestershire.
"People tend to view her as this glamorous girl about town who spends all her time sitting on velvet cushions and drinking champagne with the stars," a source told The Sun. "But the reality is she's actually a bit of a down-to-earth country girl."
The insider continued, "This show will be both a great insight into Liz Hurley's busy life and the work she and Arun do on the farm. It will also bring a bit of high-end glamor to Living, which is no bad thing." She reportedly is due to film the show later this year.
Elizabeth Hurley and her husband Arun Nayar purchased the land five years ago and the couple now breeds pigs, geese, cows and sheep.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation