Elizabeth Hurley Invites Cameras Into Her Farm House
There is a chance that Elizabeth Hurley will show off her down-to-earth side in a new Living reality show. The "Bedazzled" star reportedly has agreed to document her life in English countryside, Gloucestershire.
"People tend to view her as this glamorous girl about town who spends all her time sitting on velvet cushions and drinking champagne with the stars," a source told The Sun. "But the reality is she's actually a bit of a down-to-earth country girl."
The insider continued, "This show will be both a great insight into Liz Hurley's busy life and the work she and Arun do on the farm. It will also bring a bit of high-end glamor to Living, which is no bad thing." She reportedly is due to film the show later this year.
Elizabeth Hurley and her husband Arun Nayar purchased the land five years ago and the couple now breeds pigs, geese, cows and sheep.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri