Alicia Keys Parting Ways With Longtime Manager
Alicia Keys and her longtime manager Jeff Robinson have decided to go their separate ways. In a joint statement released on Friday, July 16, it was announced that the split is "mutually agreed upon and amicable."
"Jeff Robinson, CEO of MBK Entertainment Inc., and 12 time Grammy Award winner Alicia Keys have decided to change the structure of their business relationship," it was revealed. "Robinson and Keys will continue to collaborate and produce future albums together through MBK/J Records while Alicia will now oversee all aspects of her own personal career."
"This decision will allow Alicia more control over all aspects of her career from singing and songwriting, to leading many business ventures and social causes. Keys' company, AK Worldwide, will now have responsibility and oversight for Alicia's touring, endorsements, sponsorships, licensing, new business development, television and film ventures."
More Alicia Keys News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family