Alicia Keys Parting Ways With Longtime Manager
Alicia Keys and her longtime manager Jeff Robinson have decided to go their separate ways. In a joint statement released on Friday, July 16, it was announced that the split is "mutually agreed upon and amicable."
"Jeff Robinson, CEO of MBK Entertainment Inc., and 12 time Grammy Award winner Alicia Keys have decided to change the structure of their business relationship," it was revealed. "Robinson and Keys will continue to collaborate and produce future albums together through MBK/J Records while Alicia will now oversee all aspects of her own personal career."
"This decision will allow Alicia more control over all aspects of her career from singing and songwriting, to leading many business ventures and social causes. Keys' company, AK Worldwide, will now have responsibility and oversight for Alicia's touring, endorsements, sponsorships, licensing, new business development, television and film ventures."
More Alicia Keys News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked