Daniel Radcliffe Wants 'The Woman in Black'
After starring in "Harry Potter" film series for several years, Daniel Radcliffe may step out of his comfort zone by taking a role in a supernatural thriller movie. Shock Till You Drop claims to have obtained information from a source who says that the actor is eying a role in "The Woman in Black".
The site then has contacted representative for Hammer Films for confirmation or denial, but they only say that "they were looking into it." Since there is not much further information about the report, Radcliffe's possible involvement in the upcoming movie should be considered a rumor.
"The Woman in Black" will see James Watkins serving behind the lens with Jane Goldman providing the script. Shooting is reportedly planned to begin as early as this fall and the movie is said to hit 3-D theaters.
This horror film is based on the novel by Susan Hill of the same title which follows a young lawyer, Arthur Kipps, who is ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps begins to uncover tragic secrets, and his unease grows when he glimpses a mysterious woman dressed only in black.
Daniel Radcliffe has wrapped production for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" in June. He is reportedly attached to portray the lead character in "All Quiet on the Western Front" which revolves around a German soldier at World War I.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son