Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston Shopping Around Reality Show
Rumor has it, newly-engaged couple Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have been shopping "multiple reality shows" around town. According to TMZ, the idea for the TV show is to have cameras following them as they are preparing for their upcoming wedding.
The project reportedly will also focus on their "parenting issues." Thus, their 18-month-old son Tripp will be included. However, there is no word whether or not Sarah Palin would be involved in some capacity.
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston announced their second engagement this week. The pair called off their first engagement two weeks after welcoming Tripp in December 2008 and was involved in a war of words since then. They then reconciled while working out a custody plan earlier this year.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'