Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston Shopping Around Reality Show
Rumor has it, newly-engaged couple Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have been shopping "multiple reality shows" around town. According to TMZ, the idea for the TV show is to have cameras following them as they are preparing for their upcoming wedding.
The project reportedly will also focus on their "parenting issues." Thus, their 18-month-old son Tripp will be included. However, there is no word whether or not Sarah Palin would be involved in some capacity.
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston announced their second engagement this week. The pair called off their first engagement two weeks after welcoming Tripp in December 2008 and was involved in a war of words since then. They then reconciled while working out a custody plan earlier this year.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer