Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston Shopping Around Reality Show
Rumor has it, newly-engaged couple Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have been shopping "multiple reality shows" around town. According to TMZ, the idea for the TV show is to have cameras following them as they are preparing for their upcoming wedding.
The project reportedly will also focus on their "parenting issues." Thus, their 18-month-old son Tripp will be included. However, there is no word whether or not Sarah Palin would be involved in some capacity.
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston announced their second engagement this week. The pair called off their first engagement two weeks after welcoming Tripp in December 2008 and was involved in a war of words since then. They then reconciled while working out a custody plan earlier this year.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes