Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston Shopping Around Reality Show
Rumor has it, newly-engaged couple Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have been shopping "multiple reality shows" around town. According to TMZ, the idea for the TV show is to have cameras following them as they are preparing for their upcoming wedding.
The project reportedly will also focus on their "parenting issues." Thus, their 18-month-old son Tripp will be included. However, there is no word whether or not Sarah Palin would be involved in some capacity.
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston announced their second engagement this week. The pair called off their first engagement two weeks after welcoming Tripp in December 2008 and was involved in a war of words since then. They then reconciled while working out a custody plan earlier this year.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says