Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston Shopping Around Reality Show
Rumor has it, newly-engaged couple Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston have been shopping "multiple reality shows" around town. According to TMZ, the idea for the TV show is to have cameras following them as they are preparing for their upcoming wedding.
The project reportedly will also focus on their "parenting issues." Thus, their 18-month-old son Tripp will be included. However, there is no word whether or not Sarah Palin would be involved in some capacity.
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston announced their second engagement this week. The pair called off their first engagement two weeks after welcoming Tripp in December 2008 and was involved in a war of words since then. They then reconciled while working out a custody plan earlier this year.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour