Ryan Kwanten Is Asked for Sperm Donor by 'True Blood' Fan
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten has surely made his female fans totally crazy about him as he recently revealed about his devotees' jaw-dropping request. In a new video posted on the "True Blood" website, the 33-year-old actor said that one fan once stunned him by her DNA-infused request.
"I got sent a little package that had a letter in it," Ryan told his co-star Lindsay Pulsipher about the overzealous request. "She said she was a fan of the show and of my work and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I fill up the specimen with a little bit of love juice... because she was in the process of trying to create babies."
And as Lindsay asked if he did the request, Ryan laughed, saying "I sent her seven vials." The depicter of Jason Stackhouse in the vampire TV show was then seen raising his eyebrow, indicating that there is no way he would sent his love juice.
Ryan Kwanten has joined "True Blood" since its first season in 2008. His character, Jason Stackhouse, is described as an easygoing and flirtatious person who really loves his sister, played by Anna Paquin, since their parents have already gone. For his portrayal, Ryan has been nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series at 2010 Screen Actor Guild Award.
Ryan Kwanten Talking About the DNA-Infused Request:
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer