Ryan Kwanten Is Asked for Sperm Donor by 'True Blood' Fan
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten has surely made his female fans totally crazy about him as he recently revealed about his devotees' jaw-dropping request. In a new video posted on the "True Blood" website, the 33-year-old actor said that one fan once stunned him by her DNA-infused request.
"I got sent a little package that had a letter in it," Ryan told his co-star Lindsay Pulsipher about the overzealous request. "She said she was a fan of the show and of my work and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I fill up the specimen with a little bit of love juice... because she was in the process of trying to create babies."
And as Lindsay asked if he did the request, Ryan laughed, saying "I sent her seven vials." The depicter of Jason Stackhouse in the vampire TV show was then seen raising his eyebrow, indicating that there is no way he would sent his love juice.
Ryan Kwanten has joined "True Blood" since its first season in 2008. His character, Jason Stackhouse, is described as an easygoing and flirtatious person who really loves his sister, played by Anna Paquin, since their parents have already gone. For his portrayal, Ryan has been nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series at 2010 Screen Actor Guild Award.
Ryan Kwanten Talking About the DNA-Infused Request:
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!