Pics: Katy Perry Kissing Chiseled Man in 'Teenage Dream' Video Shoot
Katy Perry is locking lips with a man, but he's not fiance Russell Brand. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker smooches actor Josh Kloss when shooting a music video for the title track of her upcoming studio album "Teenage Dream".
Perry filmed the romantic scene in a hotel swimming pool in her hometown of Santa Barbara, California earlier this week with Yoann Lemoine serving behind the lens. The 25-year-old singer is pictured wearing nothing but her undies for the video shoot.
"In my hometown. I got to cast all my friends in the new music vid for Teenage Dream = amazing insanity," Perry wrote on Twitter. "Cut, copy, print, moving on! That's a wrap for Teenage Dream! So gorgeous, I really can't wait to see what Yoann Lemoine makes of it all!!!"
Katy Perry didn't mention anything about the premiere date, but she did promise to reveal official cover art of her August 24 release on her official website next week, on July 21 at 4:30 P.M. ET/1:30 P.M. PT.
Previously, a picture of her sporting bikini, kneeling in the sand and looking up at a scantily-clad guy, who is most likely Josh Kloss, has also been found.
More Katy Perry News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo