Pics: Katy Perry Kissing Chiseled Man in 'Teenage Dream' Video Shoot
Katy Perry is locking lips with a man, but he's not fiance Russell Brand. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker smooches actor Josh Kloss when shooting a music video for the title track of her upcoming studio album "Teenage Dream".
Perry filmed the romantic scene in a hotel swimming pool in her hometown of Santa Barbara, California earlier this week with Yoann Lemoine serving behind the lens. The 25-year-old singer is pictured wearing nothing but her undies for the video shoot.
"In my hometown. I got to cast all my friends in the new music vid for Teenage Dream = amazing insanity," Perry wrote on Twitter. "Cut, copy, print, moving on! That's a wrap for Teenage Dream! So gorgeous, I really can't wait to see what Yoann Lemoine makes of it all!!!"
Katy Perry didn't mention anything about the premiere date, but she did promise to reveal official cover art of her August 24 release on her official website next week, on July 21 at 4:30 P.M. ET/1:30 P.M. PT.
Previously, a picture of her sporting bikini, kneeling in the sand and looking up at a scantily-clad guy, who is most likely Josh Kloss, has also been found.
More Katy Perry News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger