Pics: Katy Perry Kissing Chiseled Man in 'Teenage Dream' Video Shoot
Katy Perry is locking lips with a man, but he's not fiance Russell Brand. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker smooches actor Josh Kloss when shooting a music video for the title track of her upcoming studio album "Teenage Dream".
Perry filmed the romantic scene in a hotel swimming pool in her hometown of Santa Barbara, California earlier this week with Yoann Lemoine serving behind the lens. The 25-year-old singer is pictured wearing nothing but her undies for the video shoot.
"In my hometown. I got to cast all my friends in the new music vid for Teenage Dream = amazing insanity," Perry wrote on Twitter. "Cut, copy, print, moving on! That's a wrap for Teenage Dream! So gorgeous, I really can't wait to see what Yoann Lemoine makes of it all!!!"
Katy Perry didn't mention anything about the premiere date, but she did promise to reveal official cover art of her August 24 release on her official website next week, on July 21 at 4:30 P.M. ET/1:30 P.M. PT.
Previously, a picture of her sporting bikini, kneeling in the sand and looking up at a scantily-clad guy, who is most likely Josh Kloss, has also been found.
More Katy Perry News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head