Pics: Katy Perry Kissing Chiseled Man in 'Teenage Dream' Video Shoot
Katy Perry is locking lips with a man, but he's not fiance Russell Brand. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker smooches actor Josh Kloss when shooting a music video for the title track of her upcoming studio album "Teenage Dream".
Perry filmed the romantic scene in a hotel swimming pool in her hometown of Santa Barbara, California earlier this week with Yoann Lemoine serving behind the lens. The 25-year-old singer is pictured wearing nothing but her undies for the video shoot.
"In my hometown. I got to cast all my friends in the new music vid for Teenage Dream = amazing insanity," Perry wrote on Twitter. "Cut, copy, print, moving on! That's a wrap for Teenage Dream! So gorgeous, I really can't wait to see what Yoann Lemoine makes of it all!!!"
Katy Perry didn't mention anything about the premiere date, but she did promise to reveal official cover art of her August 24 release on her official website next week, on July 21 at 4:30 P.M. ET/1:30 P.M. PT.
Previously, a picture of her sporting bikini, kneeling in the sand and looking up at a scantily-clad guy, who is most likely Josh Kloss, has also been found.
More Katy Perry News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split