The-Dream Tried to Take His Own Life After Failed Marriage With Christina Milian
Although reports mention that the split between The-Dream and Christina Milian has something to do with the 32-year-old rapper/producer's racy pictures with his assistant, he has now denied it. Through a statement released on his website, the star whose real name Terius Nash claimed, "Its easy to say that it's because of another woman or a new relationship but truthfully, IT'S NOT."
However, The-Dream didn't give further detail on why his "relationship wasn't successful", stating "That is between me and Christina." He later stated that he would "take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for misleading everyone into thinking everything was fine and okay when" he and Christina "knew problems existed for awhile!"
The-Dream revealed that he almost couldn't cope with the separation as he once considered to commit suicide. "I've cried about this for months, after interviews, after prayer and I've tried to take my own life at a point because of the failure that was looming," The-Dream confessed.
Refusing to address the cause of the break-up, The-Dream simply admitted that he's the one to blame. "If there's anyone to blame and you can't fathom this happening, please blame me and me alone for not being upfront!" The-Dream stated. "Even though we were trying to overcome personal things between us, I was just simply scared and embarrassed to let everyone know we WERE FAILING and HAVE NOW FAILED!"
Terius 'The-Dream' Nash and Christina Milian got married on September 4, 2009. Together, they have a daughter named Madison Nash who was born in February that year. The baby girl is Christina's first child and the fourth for The-Dream, who already has three children with ex-wife Nivea.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby