Ali Larter Spotted With Baby Bump
"Heroes" star Ali Larter has sparked speculation that she's having a bun in the oven. The 34-year-old actress was spotted sporting what-appears-to-be a baby bump while shopping at Barney's New York in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon, July 15.
Looking stunning in a loose white outfit, strappy sandals and a matching handbag, Larter was later seen shopping at a yoga fitness store. The Clear Rivers of "Final Destination", however, has not yet confirmed about the pregnancy report.
Ali Larter wed her actor husband Hayes MacArthur on August 1, 2009 in a small ceremony at his parents' estate in Kennebunk, Maine. The couple first met on the set of 2007 movie "National Lampoon's Homo Erectus". If the pregnancy rumor is true, it will be the first baby for Larter and MacArthur.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune