Ali Larter Spotted With Baby Bump
"Heroes" star Ali Larter has sparked speculation that she's having a bun in the oven. The 34-year-old actress was spotted sporting what-appears-to-be a baby bump while shopping at Barney's New York in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon, July 15.
Looking stunning in a loose white outfit, strappy sandals and a matching handbag, Larter was later seen shopping at a yoga fitness store. The Clear Rivers of "Final Destination", however, has not yet confirmed about the pregnancy report.
Ali Larter wed her actor husband Hayes MacArthur on August 1, 2009 in a small ceremony at his parents' estate in Kennebunk, Maine. The couple first met on the set of 2007 movie "National Lampoon's Homo Erectus". If the pregnancy rumor is true, it will be the first baby for Larter and MacArthur.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death