Ali Larter Spotted With Baby Bump
"Heroes" star Ali Larter has sparked speculation that she's having a bun in the oven. The 34-year-old actress was spotted sporting what-appears-to-be a baby bump while shopping at Barney's New York in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon, July 15.
Looking stunning in a loose white outfit, strappy sandals and a matching handbag, Larter was later seen shopping at a yoga fitness store. The Clear Rivers of "Final Destination", however, has not yet confirmed about the pregnancy report.
Ali Larter wed her actor husband Hayes MacArthur on August 1, 2009 in a small ceremony at his parents' estate in Kennebunk, Maine. The couple first met on the set of 2007 movie "National Lampoon's Homo Erectus". If the pregnancy rumor is true, it will be the first baby for Larter and MacArthur.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival