Ali Larter Spotted With Baby Bump
"Heroes" star Ali Larter has sparked speculation that she's having a bun in the oven. The 34-year-old actress was spotted sporting what-appears-to-be a baby bump while shopping at Barney's New York in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon, July 15.
Looking stunning in a loose white outfit, strappy sandals and a matching handbag, Larter was later seen shopping at a yoga fitness store. The Clear Rivers of "Final Destination", however, has not yet confirmed about the pregnancy report.
Ali Larter wed her actor husband Hayes MacArthur on August 1, 2009 in a small ceremony at his parents' estate in Kennebunk, Maine. The couple first met on the set of 2007 movie "National Lampoon's Homo Erectus". If the pregnancy rumor is true, it will be the first baby for Larter and MacArthur.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says