Ali Larter Spotted With Baby Bump
"Heroes" star Ali Larter has sparked speculation that she's having a bun in the oven. The 34-year-old actress was spotted sporting what-appears-to-be a baby bump while shopping at Barney's New York in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon, July 15.
Looking stunning in a loose white outfit, strappy sandals and a matching handbag, Larter was later seen shopping at a yoga fitness store. The Clear Rivers of "Final Destination", however, has not yet confirmed about the pregnancy report.
Ali Larter wed her actor husband Hayes MacArthur on August 1, 2009 in a small ceremony at his parents' estate in Kennebunk, Maine. The couple first met on the set of 2007 movie "National Lampoon's Homo Erectus". If the pregnancy rumor is true, it will be the first baby for Larter and MacArthur.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?