Justin Bieber's Bluewater Comic Book Previewed
As Justin Bieber has become the next subject of Bluewater Productions' line of "Fame" bio comics, the first look of the animated "Baby" hitmaker has been previewed. The first preview shows the animated pop sensation in his signature hair with his both hands put on his pants' pockets.
The comic, which is called "Fame: Justin Bieber", will arrive on shelves and online retailers in November and can be purchased for $3.99. Bieber's 32-page comic book is available for pre-order at comic book stores, as well as on Amazon.
Writer Tara Broeckel Ooten revealed that she is convinced "Fame: Justin Bieber", which details the heartthrob's life story, will become a hit. "I'm reminded of the stories my mom tells about when she was young and Beatlemania invaded the United States. For me it was New Kids On The Block," Ooten said as quoted by Radar Online.
"Now today's teens and tweens go wild for Justin, and rightly so. He is a talented young musician. He has such an enormous global fan base," Ooten added. "That and his talent will probably give him some real staying power in the industry. I listened to Bieber's music for the first time while working on this project, and I have to admit, it can really stick with you."
Other stars who have also been featured in a Bluewater comic include "Twilight" saga stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, "Poker Face" hitmaker Lady GaGa, Grammy-winning singer Taylor Swift and famous soccer star David Beckham.
More Justin Bieber News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'