'SYTYCD' Elimination Leaves One Woman Standing
Contemporary dancer Lauren Froderman officially becomes the last woman standing in this current season of "So You Think You Can Dance" after the other female contestant Ashley Galvan stepped out. Judges sent home Ashley this week because she is injured and would not be able to perform for at least three weeks.
Ashley was injured while practicing for this week's show so she did not perform on Wednesday. Automatically, she is sent to the bottom three along with the least vote getters, Billy Bell and Jose Ruiz. After the 'dance for your life' which Ashley did not participate in as well, Nigel Lythgoe said he spoke to Ashley's doctor and was informed that she's not gonna be able to dance up to six weeks. Thus, the decision was made based on that.
Last week, the judges were also forced to make the same decision when Alex Wong torn his Achilles tendon. In the meantime, this is Billy's third time landing on the bottom three but the first for Jose.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?