'SYTYCD' Elimination Leaves One Woman Standing
Contemporary dancer Lauren Froderman officially becomes the last woman standing in this current season of "So You Think You Can Dance" after the other female contestant Ashley Galvan stepped out. Judges sent home Ashley this week because she is injured and would not be able to perform for at least three weeks.
Ashley was injured while practicing for this week's show so she did not perform on Wednesday. Automatically, she is sent to the bottom three along with the least vote getters, Billy Bell and Jose Ruiz. After the 'dance for your life' which Ashley did not participate in as well, Nigel Lythgoe said he spoke to Ashley's doctor and was informed that she's not gonna be able to dance up to six weeks. Thus, the decision was made based on that.
Last week, the judges were also forced to make the same decision when Alex Wong torn his Achilles tendon. In the meantime, this is Billy's third time landing on the bottom three but the first for Jose.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory