'SYTYCD' Elimination Leaves One Woman Standing
Contemporary dancer Lauren Froderman officially becomes the last woman standing in this current season of "So You Think You Can Dance" after the other female contestant Ashley Galvan stepped out. Judges sent home Ashley this week because she is injured and would not be able to perform for at least three weeks.
Ashley was injured while practicing for this week's show so she did not perform on Wednesday. Automatically, she is sent to the bottom three along with the least vote getters, Billy Bell and Jose Ruiz. After the 'dance for your life' which Ashley did not participate in as well, Nigel Lythgoe said he spoke to Ashley's doctor and was informed that she's not gonna be able to dance up to six weeks. Thus, the decision was made based on that.
Last week, the judges were also forced to make the same decision when Alex Wong torn his Achilles tendon. In the meantime, this is Billy's third time landing on the bottom three but the first for Jose.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?