'SYTYCD' Elimination Leaves One Woman Standing
Contemporary dancer Lauren Froderman officially becomes the last woman standing in this current season of "So You Think You Can Dance" after the other female contestant Ashley Galvan stepped out. Judges sent home Ashley this week because she is injured and would not be able to perform for at least three weeks.
Ashley was injured while practicing for this week's show so she did not perform on Wednesday. Automatically, she is sent to the bottom three along with the least vote getters, Billy Bell and Jose Ruiz. After the 'dance for your life' which Ashley did not participate in as well, Nigel Lythgoe said he spoke to Ashley's doctor and was informed that she's not gonna be able to dance up to six weeks. Thus, the decision was made based on that.
Last week, the judges were also forced to make the same decision when Alex Wong torn his Achilles tendon. In the meantime, this is Billy's third time landing on the bottom three but the first for Jose.
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson