'SYTYCD' Elimination Leaves One Woman Standing
Contemporary dancer Lauren Froderman officially becomes the last woman standing in this current season of "So You Think You Can Dance" after the other female contestant Ashley Galvan stepped out. Judges sent home Ashley this week because she is injured and would not be able to perform for at least three weeks.
Ashley was injured while practicing for this week's show so she did not perform on Wednesday. Automatically, she is sent to the bottom three along with the least vote getters, Billy Bell and Jose Ruiz. After the 'dance for your life' which Ashley did not participate in as well, Nigel Lythgoe said he spoke to Ashley's doctor and was informed that she's not gonna be able to dance up to six weeks. Thus, the decision was made based on that.
Last week, the judges were also forced to make the same decision when Alex Wong torn his Achilles tendon. In the meantime, this is Billy's third time landing on the bottom three but the first for Jose.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing