Photos Show Mel Gibson Bruised Baby Lucia After Bust-Up With Oksana Grigorieva
Mel Gibson has now been accused of not only assaulting his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva but also hitting and bruising their six-month-old daughter Lucia. Radar Online reported that there are photos to prove that the "Braveheart" actor did the physical abuse toward his baby girl.
The images, which will be a vital piece of evidence, are said showing Lucia with a bruise on her chin as part of the result of her parents' bust-up on January 6. Baby Lucia was only two months old at the time of the alleged incident. Oksana, in the meantime, was punched in the face during the dispute.
A source, who has direct knowledge of the photos, claimed it is unmistakable that the infant is bruised. A source familiar with the court file additionally said, "The photos show a small bruise on Lucia's chin."
Oksana is currently in her bid to get the custody of Lucia, while Mel does too. In explosive recordings obtained by the site, Oksana is heard asking Mel, "What kind of a man is that... hitting a woman when she's holding a child in her hands?"
"Oh, you're all angry now! You know what, you f*cking deserved it!," Mel responds. As the troubled actor insists, "I will have that child easily," Oksana counters, "You will not have this child." Judge has not yet decided who will be granted with Lucia's custody.
More Mel Gibson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story