Photos Show Mel Gibson Bruised Baby Lucia After Bust-Up With Oksana Grigorieva
Mel Gibson has now been accused of not only assaulting his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva but also hitting and bruising their six-month-old daughter Lucia. Radar Online reported that there are photos to prove that the "Braveheart" actor did the physical abuse toward his baby girl.
The images, which will be a vital piece of evidence, are said showing Lucia with a bruise on her chin as part of the result of her parents' bust-up on January 6. Baby Lucia was only two months old at the time of the alleged incident. Oksana, in the meantime, was punched in the face during the dispute.
A source, who has direct knowledge of the photos, claimed it is unmistakable that the infant is bruised. A source familiar with the court file additionally said, "The photos show a small bruise on Lucia's chin."
Oksana is currently in her bid to get the custody of Lucia, while Mel does too. In explosive recordings obtained by the site, Oksana is heard asking Mel, "What kind of a man is that... hitting a woman when she's holding a child in her hands?"
"Oh, you're all angry now! You know what, you f*cking deserved it!," Mel responds. As the troubled actor insists, "I will have that child easily," Oksana counters, "You will not have this child." Judge has not yet decided who will be granted with Lucia's custody.
More Mel Gibson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal