Photos Show Mel Gibson Bruised Baby Lucia After Bust-Up With Oksana Grigorieva
Mel Gibson has now been accused of not only assaulting his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva but also hitting and bruising their six-month-old daughter Lucia. Radar Online reported that there are photos to prove that the "Braveheart" actor did the physical abuse toward his baby girl.
The images, which will be a vital piece of evidence, are said showing Lucia with a bruise on her chin as part of the result of her parents' bust-up on January 6. Baby Lucia was only two months old at the time of the alleged incident. Oksana, in the meantime, was punched in the face during the dispute.
A source, who has direct knowledge of the photos, claimed it is unmistakable that the infant is bruised. A source familiar with the court file additionally said, "The photos show a small bruise on Lucia's chin."
Oksana is currently in her bid to get the custody of Lucia, while Mel does too. In explosive recordings obtained by the site, Oksana is heard asking Mel, "What kind of a man is that... hitting a woman when she's holding a child in her hands?"
"Oh, you're all angry now! You know what, you f*cking deserved it!," Mel responds. As the troubled actor insists, "I will have that child easily," Oksana counters, "You will not have this child." Judge has not yet decided who will be granted with Lucia's custody.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money