Julianne Moore Poses Nude With Two Lion Cubs
Julianne Moore doesn't mind showing off more of her skin in the 40s. Moore, who will turn 50 in December, has shed her clothes in a series of sizzling shots for a new Fall-Winter 2010-2011 advertising campaign for fashion house Bvlgari.
In the ads, which were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Moore wears nothing but a fancy necklace, earrings, a watch and bracelets. With her long red hair loose around her shoulders, the "Children of Men" star poses alongside adorable lion cubs and super-expensive handbags, which are strategically placed to cover her breasts and lady part.
Her Bvlgari's ads aside, Julianne Moore's latest film "The Kids Are All Right" has been released on July 9 in limited U.S. theaters. In the comedy/drama film, Moore star alongside Annette Bening as a lesbian married mother, whose two children played by Josh Hutcherson and Mia Wasikowska, secretly track down their sperm donor dad, portrayed by Mark Ruffalo.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert