Julianne Moore Poses Nude With Two Lion Cubs
Julianne Moore doesn't mind showing off more of her skin in the 40s. Moore, who will turn 50 in December, has shed her clothes in a series of sizzling shots for a new Fall-Winter 2010-2011 advertising campaign for fashion house Bvlgari.
In the ads, which were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Moore wears nothing but a fancy necklace, earrings, a watch and bracelets. With her long red hair loose around her shoulders, the "Children of Men" star poses alongside adorable lion cubs and super-expensive handbags, which are strategically placed to cover her breasts and lady part.
Her Bvlgari's ads aside, Julianne Moore's latest film "The Kids Are All Right" has been released on July 9 in limited U.S. theaters. In the comedy/drama film, Moore star alongside Annette Bening as a lesbian married mother, whose two children played by Josh Hutcherson and Mia Wasikowska, secretly track down their sperm donor dad, portrayed by Mark Ruffalo.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle