Julianne Moore Poses Nude With Two Lion Cubs
Julianne Moore doesn't mind showing off more of her skin in the 40s. Moore, who will turn 50 in December, has shed her clothes in a series of sizzling shots for a new Fall-Winter 2010-2011 advertising campaign for fashion house Bvlgari.
In the ads, which were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Moore wears nothing but a fancy necklace, earrings, a watch and bracelets. With her long red hair loose around her shoulders, the "Children of Men" star poses alongside adorable lion cubs and super-expensive handbags, which are strategically placed to cover her breasts and lady part.
Her Bvlgari's ads aside, Julianne Moore's latest film "The Kids Are All Right" has been released on July 9 in limited U.S. theaters. In the comedy/drama film, Moore star alongside Annette Bening as a lesbian married mother, whose two children played by Josh Hutcherson and Mia Wasikowska, secretly track down their sperm donor dad, portrayed by Mark Ruffalo.
More Julianne Moore News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal