Julianne Moore Poses Nude With Two Lion Cubs
Julianne Moore doesn't mind showing off more of her skin in the 40s. Moore, who will turn 50 in December, has shed her clothes in a series of sizzling shots for a new Fall-Winter 2010-2011 advertising campaign for fashion house Bvlgari.
In the ads, which were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Moore wears nothing but a fancy necklace, earrings, a watch and bracelets. With her long red hair loose around her shoulders, the "Children of Men" star poses alongside adorable lion cubs and super-expensive handbags, which are strategically placed to cover her breasts and lady part.
Her Bvlgari's ads aside, Julianne Moore's latest film "The Kids Are All Right" has been released on July 9 in limited U.S. theaters. In the comedy/drama film, Moore star alongside Annette Bening as a lesbian married mother, whose two children played by Josh Hutcherson and Mia Wasikowska, secretly track down their sperm donor dad, portrayed by Mark Ruffalo.
More Julianne Moore News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?