Julianne Moore Poses Nude With Two Lion Cubs
Julianne Moore doesn't mind showing off more of her skin in the 40s. Moore, who will turn 50 in December, has shed her clothes in a series of sizzling shots for a new Fall-Winter 2010-2011 advertising campaign for fashion house Bvlgari.
In the ads, which were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Moore wears nothing but a fancy necklace, earrings, a watch and bracelets. With her long red hair loose around her shoulders, the "Children of Men" star poses alongside adorable lion cubs and super-expensive handbags, which are strategically placed to cover her breasts and lady part.
Her Bvlgari's ads aside, Julianne Moore's latest film "The Kids Are All Right" has been released on July 9 in limited U.S. theaters. In the comedy/drama film, Moore star alongside Annette Bening as a lesbian married mother, whose two children played by Josh Hutcherson and Mia Wasikowska, secretly track down their sperm donor dad, portrayed by Mark Ruffalo.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation