On-Set Pic: Joe Jonas and Betty White on 'Hot in Cleveland'
Joe Jonas made his first visit to "Hot in Cleveland" set earlier this week and the photo has emerged via Valerie Bertinelli's Twitter. The actress who is going to portray Joe's mother in the show took the shot of him and co-star Betty White and labeled it with "what a sweet young man!"
Joe actually will not tape his guest starring appearance in front of live audience until Saturday, July 17, but he was there for the pre-production routine. Joe told his Twitter followers on Thursday, July 15, "Starting my day with eggs and hot in clevland day 1. It's gonna be a fun weekend :^)". A day before that, Mark Indelicato shot his cameo but his role is still unknown.
Joe is slated to play Melanie's son named Will who comes to visit his mother in Cleveland where Melanie decides to start a new life. The episode will air on August 11 as part of the first season.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding