On-Set Pic: Joe Jonas and Betty White on 'Hot in Cleveland'
Joe Jonas made his first visit to "Hot in Cleveland" set earlier this week and the photo has emerged via Valerie Bertinelli's Twitter. The actress who is going to portray Joe's mother in the show took the shot of him and co-star Betty White and labeled it with "what a sweet young man!"
Joe actually will not tape his guest starring appearance in front of live audience until Saturday, July 17, but he was there for the pre-production routine. Joe told his Twitter followers on Thursday, July 15, "Starting my day with eggs and hot in clevland day 1. It's gonna be a fun weekend :^)". A day before that, Mark Indelicato shot his cameo but his role is still unknown.
Joe is slated to play Melanie's son named Will who comes to visit his mother in Cleveland where Melanie decides to start a new life. The episode will air on August 11 as part of the first season.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says