On-Set Pic: Joe Jonas and Betty White on 'Hot in Cleveland'
Joe Jonas made his first visit to "Hot in Cleveland" set earlier this week and the photo has emerged via Valerie Bertinelli's Twitter. The actress who is going to portray Joe's mother in the show took the shot of him and co-star Betty White and labeled it with "what a sweet young man!"
Joe actually will not tape his guest starring appearance in front of live audience until Saturday, July 17, but he was there for the pre-production routine. Joe told his Twitter followers on Thursday, July 15, "Starting my day with eggs and hot in clevland day 1. It's gonna be a fun weekend :^)". A day before that, Mark Indelicato shot his cameo but his role is still unknown.
Joe is slated to play Melanie's son named Will who comes to visit his mother in Cleveland where Melanie decides to start a new life. The episode will air on August 11 as part of the first season.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified