On-Set Pic: Joe Jonas and Betty White on 'Hot in Cleveland'
Joe Jonas made his first visit to "Hot in Cleveland" set earlier this week and the photo has emerged via Valerie Bertinelli's Twitter. The actress who is going to portray Joe's mother in the show took the shot of him and co-star Betty White and labeled it with "what a sweet young man!"
Joe actually will not tape his guest starring appearance in front of live audience until Saturday, July 17, but he was there for the pre-production routine. Joe told his Twitter followers on Thursday, July 15, "Starting my day with eggs and hot in clevland day 1. It's gonna be a fun weekend :^)". A day before that, Mark Indelicato shot his cameo but his role is still unknown.
Joe is slated to play Melanie's son named Will who comes to visit his mother in Cleveland where Melanie decides to start a new life. The episode will air on August 11 as part of the first season.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!