On-Set Pic: Joe Jonas and Betty White on 'Hot in Cleveland'
Joe Jonas made his first visit to "Hot in Cleveland" set earlier this week and the photo has emerged via Valerie Bertinelli's Twitter. The actress who is going to portray Joe's mother in the show took the shot of him and co-star Betty White and labeled it with "what a sweet young man!"
Joe actually will not tape his guest starring appearance in front of live audience until Saturday, July 17, but he was there for the pre-production routine. Joe told his Twitter followers on Thursday, July 15, "Starting my day with eggs and hot in clevland day 1. It's gonna be a fun weekend :^)". A day before that, Mark Indelicato shot his cameo but his role is still unknown.
Joe is slated to play Melanie's son named Will who comes to visit his mother in Cleveland where Melanie decides to start a new life. The episode will air on August 11 as part of the first season.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush