Javier Bardem Gets Emotional in 'Biutiful' International Trailer
The first full trailer for Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu-directed film "Biutiful" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Though it is cheap in sharing the dialog, the video's narration by Javier Bardem's Uxbal explains that his life is controlled by fate which keeps changing direction.
Little is known about the storyline but the film centers its story on a man embroiled in shady dealings who is confronted by a childhood friend, now a policeman. Sensing the danger of death, Uxbal tries to reconcile with love and save his children, as he tries to save himself.
"Biutiful" is Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's first directorial feature since he made 2006 "Babel". The new movie competed for Palme d'Or at 2010 Cannes Film Festival, where Javier Bardem won best actor prize for his role in the film. No U.S. release date is set for this drama yet.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says