Javier Bardem Gets Emotional in 'Biutiful' International Trailer
The first full trailer for Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu-directed film "Biutiful" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Though it is cheap in sharing the dialog, the video's narration by Javier Bardem's Uxbal explains that his life is controlled by fate which keeps changing direction.
Little is known about the storyline but the film centers its story on a man embroiled in shady dealings who is confronted by a childhood friend, now a policeman. Sensing the danger of death, Uxbal tries to reconcile with love and save his children, as he tries to save himself.
"Biutiful" is Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's first directorial feature since he made 2006 "Babel". The new movie competed for Palme d'Or at 2010 Cannes Film Festival, where Javier Bardem won best actor prize for his role in the film. No U.S. release date is set for this drama yet.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl