Javier Bardem Gets Emotional in 'Biutiful' International Trailer
The first full trailer for Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu-directed film "Biutiful" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Though it is cheap in sharing the dialog, the video's narration by Javier Bardem's Uxbal explains that his life is controlled by fate which keeps changing direction.
Little is known about the storyline but the film centers its story on a man embroiled in shady dealings who is confronted by a childhood friend, now a policeman. Sensing the danger of death, Uxbal tries to reconcile with love and save his children, as he tries to save himself.
"Biutiful" is Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's first directorial feature since he made 2006 "Babel". The new movie competed for Palme d'Or at 2010 Cannes Film Festival, where Javier Bardem won best actor prize for his role in the film. No U.S. release date is set for this drama yet.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington