Javier Bardem Gets Emotional in 'Biutiful' International Trailer
The first full trailer for Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu-directed film "Biutiful" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Though it is cheap in sharing the dialog, the video's narration by Javier Bardem's Uxbal explains that his life is controlled by fate which keeps changing direction.
Little is known about the storyline but the film centers its story on a man embroiled in shady dealings who is confronted by a childhood friend, now a policeman. Sensing the danger of death, Uxbal tries to reconcile with love and save his children, as he tries to save himself.
"Biutiful" is Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's first directorial feature since he made 2006 "Babel". The new movie competed for Palme d'Or at 2010 Cannes Film Festival, where Javier Bardem won best actor prize for his role in the film. No U.S. release date is set for this drama yet.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush