Javier Bardem Gets Emotional in 'Biutiful' International Trailer
The first full trailer for Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu-directed film "Biutiful" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Though it is cheap in sharing the dialog, the video's narration by Javier Bardem's Uxbal explains that his life is controlled by fate which keeps changing direction.
Little is known about the storyline but the film centers its story on a man embroiled in shady dealings who is confronted by a childhood friend, now a policeman. Sensing the danger of death, Uxbal tries to reconcile with love and save his children, as he tries to save himself.
"Biutiful" is Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's first directorial feature since he made 2006 "Babel". The new movie competed for Palme d'Or at 2010 Cannes Film Festival, where Javier Bardem won best actor prize for his role in the film. No U.S. release date is set for this drama yet.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date