Taylor Swift Will Talk About New Album on Live Chat
It has been known for quite sometime that Taylor Swift's new album is on the way but the details are still kept under wraps. For those who are curious, they should stay tune on Ustream on Tuesday, July 20 at 5 P.M. ET as the 20-year-old country music singer promises to host a live chat and reveal what she has to offer.
"I've spent the last two years out on the Fearless tour and working on my new record," Swift wrote e-mail to Associated Press. "I've gotten so many questions from fans -- on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, my website, everywhere really, and it's so incredible to see how excited everybody is about what's next. I want them to be the first to know about my new music, and I can't wait to talk to everybody as directly as I can!"
Earlier this month, Taylor Swift filmed a wedding scene for her upcoming music video, which is most likely aimed to support her new single. She shot it at Christ Church on Dane Street in Kennebunk on Thursday, July 8. Premiere date for the video is yet to be announced.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game