Taylor Swift Will Talk About New Album on Live Chat
It has been known for quite sometime that Taylor Swift's new album is on the way but the details are still kept under wraps. For those who are curious, they should stay tune on Ustream on Tuesday, July 20 at 5 P.M. ET as the 20-year-old country music singer promises to host a live chat and reveal what she has to offer.
"I've spent the last two years out on the Fearless tour and working on my new record," Swift wrote e-mail to Associated Press. "I've gotten so many questions from fans -- on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, my website, everywhere really, and it's so incredible to see how excited everybody is about what's next. I want them to be the first to know about my new music, and I can't wait to talk to everybody as directly as I can!"
Earlier this month, Taylor Swift filmed a wedding scene for her upcoming music video, which is most likely aimed to support her new single. She shot it at Christ Church on Dane Street in Kennebunk on Thursday, July 8. Premiere date for the video is yet to be announced.
More Taylor Swift News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic