Taylor Swift Will Talk About New Album on Live Chat
It has been known for quite sometime that Taylor Swift's new album is on the way but the details are still kept under wraps. For those who are curious, they should stay tune on Ustream on Tuesday, July 20 at 5 P.M. ET as the 20-year-old country music singer promises to host a live chat and reveal what she has to offer.
"I've spent the last two years out on the Fearless tour and working on my new record," Swift wrote e-mail to Associated Press. "I've gotten so many questions from fans -- on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, my website, everywhere really, and it's so incredible to see how excited everybody is about what's next. I want them to be the first to know about my new music, and I can't wait to talk to everybody as directly as I can!"
Earlier this month, Taylor Swift filmed a wedding scene for her upcoming music video, which is most likely aimed to support her new single. She shot it at Christ Church on Dane Street in Kennebunk on Thursday, July 8. Premiere date for the video is yet to be announced.
More Taylor Swift News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest