Taylor Swift Will Talk About New Album on Live Chat
It has been known for quite sometime that Taylor Swift's new album is on the way but the details are still kept under wraps. For those who are curious, they should stay tune on Ustream on Tuesday, July 20 at 5 P.M. ET as the 20-year-old country music singer promises to host a live chat and reveal what she has to offer.
"I've spent the last two years out on the Fearless tour and working on my new record," Swift wrote e-mail to Associated Press. "I've gotten so many questions from fans -- on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, my website, everywhere really, and it's so incredible to see how excited everybody is about what's next. I want them to be the first to know about my new music, and I can't wait to talk to everybody as directly as I can!"
Earlier this month, Taylor Swift filmed a wedding scene for her upcoming music video, which is most likely aimed to support her new single. She shot it at Christ Church on Dane Street in Kennebunk on Thursday, July 8. Premiere date for the video is yet to be announced.
More Taylor Swift News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny