Mel Gibson Defended by Ex-Wife, Taking Aim at Timothy Dalton's Son in New Rant Tape
Robyn Moore, the ex-wife of Mel Gibson, has stepped up to defend the troubled actor amidst his nasty custody battle with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. Learning that Mel was caught on tape lashing out at Oksana and launching offensive and racist tirade aimed at her, Robyn claimed Mel had never been rude to her before.
"Mel never engaged in any physical abuse of any kind toward me before, during or after our marriage," Robyn wrote in a declaration submitted to a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department overseeing the custody battle between Mel and Oksana over their illegitimate six-month-old daughter Lucia. "Mel was a wonderful and loving father." TMZ reported that the declaration was filed with the court on Thursday morning, July 15.
On why Robyn, who split from Mel in April 2009 after nearly 30-year marriage, chose to wade in the ongoing battle, a source close to her said as quoted by People, "Robyn felt she needed to speak out to protect her children and family. Robyn's tried to stay out of this, but she wanted to make sure there was no speculation of what happened within her family."
Robyn's support aside, Mel Gibson reportedly took aim at Timothy Dalton's son in the latest taped rant targeting the boy's mother and Timothy's ex, Oksana. On the tapes, which were leaked to Radar Online, a male voice which sounds distinctively like Mel's can be heard hurling expletives and abuse at Oksana, ranging "Look at what you've done, look at your son, he's a f**king mess, you f**king excuse for a mother."
More Mel Gibson News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism