Lindsay Lohan Voluntarily Enters Rehab
Lindsay Lohan has voluntarily checked herself into a sober living house. TMZ reported that on Thursday afternoon, July 15, the 24-year-old beauty was spotted entering the Pickford Lofts facility in West Hollywood which is founded by Robert Saphiro, a lawyer who is now reportedly representing her.
According to the site, Lindsay's mother Dina Lohan, sister and ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson were also seen at the sober facility later that day. Lindsay's rehab decision is allegedly part of Robert's plan to either eliminate or minimize Lindsay's jail stint.
Although Robert, whose son Brent died of a drug overdose in 2005, has not yet officially confirmed that he replaces Lindsay's former lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley, who resigned just days after the "Bobby" actress was sentenced to 90 days in prison, Lindsay's father Michael Lohan was eager to confirm the reports.
"Why is that I had to cry from the mountain for Lindsay to listen to me, and now finally she is doing what I said?," Michael told the site. "I just pray they implement everything else I said, like getting Lindsay clean of all meds, picking all new friends and management, and that Dina put her motives aside and she go to counseling with Lindsay and me."
Lindsay Lohan was sentenced to 90 days in prison on July 6 after Judge Marsha Revel ruled she had broken the terms of her probation from a 2007 DUI arrest by failing to attend court-ordered alcohol education classes. The "Georgia Rule" star is due to surrender to authorities on July 20 to begin her prison term at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama