First Full Trailer and Still for Justin Timberlake's 'Social Network'
After two teaser trailers, Columbia Pictures has finally brought forward the first full trailer for "The Social Network". The opening scenes highlight the use of Facebook before the video gives away the real footage from the film. It shares the reason why the founder thinks it is necessary to create Facebook, which later tears his relationship with his own best friend.
The movie is based on Ben Mezrich's novel "The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal". It focuses on the drama behind the Harvard dorm room creation of popular social networking site Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates. However, co-founder Eduardo Saverin fell out with Zuckerberg over money, leading him to file lawsuit against Zuckerberg.
Jesse Eisenberg plays Zuckerberg with Justin Timberlake cast as Sean Parker, the Napster co-founder who became Facebook's founding president. The two are featured in the first official still from the movie. Meanwhile, playing Saverin is Andrew Garfield. Directed by David Fincher and Thomas Schlamme, this drama is slated for October 1 release in the U.S.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion