First Full Trailer and Still for Justin Timberlake's 'Social Network'
After two teaser trailers, Columbia Pictures has finally brought forward the first full trailer for "The Social Network". The opening scenes highlight the use of Facebook before the video gives away the real footage from the film. It shares the reason why the founder thinks it is necessary to create Facebook, which later tears his relationship with his own best friend.
The movie is based on Ben Mezrich's novel "The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal". It focuses on the drama behind the Harvard dorm room creation of popular social networking site Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates. However, co-founder Eduardo Saverin fell out with Zuckerberg over money, leading him to file lawsuit against Zuckerberg.
Jesse Eisenberg plays Zuckerberg with Justin Timberlake cast as Sean Parker, the Napster co-founder who became Facebook's founding president. The two are featured in the first official still from the movie. Meanwhile, playing Saverin is Andrew Garfield. Directed by David Fincher and Thomas Schlamme, this drama is slated for October 1 release in the U.S.
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'
- 'Supergirl': Katie McGrath Upped to Series Regular in Season 3
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'