First Full Trailer and Still for Justin Timberlake's 'Social Network'
After two teaser trailers, Columbia Pictures has finally brought forward the first full trailer for "The Social Network". The opening scenes highlight the use of Facebook before the video gives away the real footage from the film. It shares the reason why the founder thinks it is necessary to create Facebook, which later tears his relationship with his own best friend.
The movie is based on Ben Mezrich's novel "The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal". It focuses on the drama behind the Harvard dorm room creation of popular social networking site Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates. However, co-founder Eduardo Saverin fell out with Zuckerberg over money, leading him to file lawsuit against Zuckerberg.
Jesse Eisenberg plays Zuckerberg with Justin Timberlake cast as Sean Parker, the Napster co-founder who became Facebook's founding president. The two are featured in the first official still from the movie. Meanwhile, playing Saverin is Andrew Garfield. Directed by David Fincher and Thomas Schlamme, this drama is slated for October 1 release in the U.S.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent