Video: Pink Fell From Harness in German Concert
Earlier this week, when Pink performed at the Easy Credit Station in Nuremberg, Germany as part of her Funhouse Summer Carnival tour, she suffered a gear malfunction. The singer fell from a harness that was supposed to suspend her above the stage, falling directly onto a steel barricade.
As Pink fell, the concert was stopped immediately and her crew rushed to rescue her and check her condition. The 30-year-old singer managed to return to the stage on her own power and apologized to the concertgoers before taken to hospital for medical treatment.
Learning that her fans might be worried about her condition, Pink gave them update on Twitter during her way to hospital. She wrote, "To all my nurnberg fans- I am so so so sorry to end the show that way.I am embarassed and very sorry. I'm in ambulance now but I will b fine."
She later on explained on the micro-blogging site how such terrifying accident could occur. She shared, "[I] didn't get clipped in2 harness correctly,drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade. Getting xrays.I hope it at least looked cool!!!"
After the medical treatment, Pink continued giving update on her condition. In a post, she explained that the injury is minor, "Ok all my lovers out there- nothings broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore. I made that barricade my b*tch!!!! Thanx nurnberg:(."
Next, she re-tweeted her on/off husband Carey Hart's message which read, "Pink out of the hospital+ all good.Just got the shit kicked out of her by the barrier. Steel barrier-1 Pink-0."
More Pink News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media