Official: David Archuleta's New Album Called 'Other Side of Down'
David Archuleta has unveiled working title of his upcoming studio effort. The "American Idol" alum calls it "Other Side of Down" and will release it across United States on September 14. On Twitter, he shared that "there's a few different reasons for the title" and he will explain it later on.
"Most of the songs on the album represent thoughts and experiences that I've personally gone through," he said. "I hope this album helps people understand more of where I'm coming from as an artist and as a person. It's about moving forward in life, making progress in accomplishing your goals and dreams while appreciating what life has given you."
The first single is titled "Something 'Bout Love" which will be released for digital download on July 20 and made available for request on radios on August 2. Produced by S*M* & Sluggo, it is co-written by David Archuleta, Sam Hollander, Dave Katz and Chris DeStefano.
The music video is going to be filmed sometime soon with Declan Whitebloom (Jonas Brothers, Colbie Caillat, Jesse McCartney) tapped to direct it. The clip is plotted to have "young live and good times style concept."
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck