Official: David Archuleta's New Album Called 'Other Side of Down'
David Archuleta has unveiled working title of his upcoming studio effort. The "American Idol" alum calls it "Other Side of Down" and will release it across United States on September 14. On Twitter, he shared that "there's a few different reasons for the title" and he will explain it later on.
"Most of the songs on the album represent thoughts and experiences that I've personally gone through," he said. "I hope this album helps people understand more of where I'm coming from as an artist and as a person. It's about moving forward in life, making progress in accomplishing your goals and dreams while appreciating what life has given you."
The first single is titled "Something 'Bout Love" which will be released for digital download on July 20 and made available for request on radios on August 2. Produced by S*M* & Sluggo, it is co-written by David Archuleta, Sam Hollander, Dave Katz and Chris DeStefano.
The music video is going to be filmed sometime soon with Declan Whitebloom (Jonas Brothers, Colbie Caillat, Jesse McCartney) tapped to direct it. The clip is plotted to have "young live and good times style concept."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie