Official: David Archuleta's New Album Called 'Other Side of Down'
David Archuleta has unveiled working title of his upcoming studio effort. The "American Idol" alum calls it "Other Side of Down" and will release it across United States on September 14. On Twitter, he shared that "there's a few different reasons for the title" and he will explain it later on.
"Most of the songs on the album represent thoughts and experiences that I've personally gone through," he said. "I hope this album helps people understand more of where I'm coming from as an artist and as a person. It's about moving forward in life, making progress in accomplishing your goals and dreams while appreciating what life has given you."
The first single is titled "Something 'Bout Love" which will be released for digital download on July 20 and made available for request on radios on August 2. Produced by S*M* & Sluggo, it is co-written by David Archuleta, Sam Hollander, Dave Katz and Chris DeStefano.
The music video is going to be filmed sometime soon with Declan Whitebloom (Jonas Brothers, Colbie Caillat, Jesse McCartney) tapped to direct it. The clip is plotted to have "young live and good times style concept."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert