Landon Donovan Doesn't Have Love Child, Calling It 'Good News'
U.S. soccer stud Landon Donovan is not fathering a love child. At 2010 ESPY Awards at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, on Wednesday, July 14, Landon confirmed to E! Online, "I actually wasn't sure I was going to be asked but I know now that I will not be a dad any time soon, which is good news for me. You just broke the story."
Landon was ablaze with the love child report while he was in South Africa for 2010 World Cup. He initially didn't deny allegation that an unnamed British woman was carrying his baby, telling Sports Illustrated, "I was informed of the possibility during the World Cup, and if I need to take responsibility, then I will provide the appropriate support. This is a private matter and I will refrain from further comment at this time."
Landon has separated for nearly a year from his wife, "Rules of Engagement" actress Bianca Kajlich, but the estranged couple has not yet legally divorced. Landon and Bianca, who got married on December 31, 2006, do not have a child.
Back in late June, Landon sparked speculation that he might reconcile with Bianca after he blew her an on-camera kiss just moments after scoring U.S. winner against Algeria. The speculation was fueled as Landon, who scored three goals for the U.S. in the World Cup, revealed that he also called Bianca after the shout-out.
"We are not officially divorced. We spoke last night; it was nice," Landon told Yahoo! Sports, with a source close to Bianca adding to People, "It would surprise no one if Landon and Bianca were back together very soon. They have remained in contact and are very close to one another."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?