Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki to Attend Comic Con
The "Supernatural" panel at the San Diego Comic Con International this year has just gone a notch more interesting. The horror series' two leading men are confirmed attending the panel which is scheduled to take place on the last day of the convention, Sunday, July 25 at Ballroom 20 starting 11:15 A.M.
Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles missed the biggest event for fanboys last year because they were catching up with the shooting schedule in Vancouver. In this summer 2010, both will spare time for the audience along with co-stars Misha Collins and Jim Beaver, as well as executive producers Eric Kripke, Ben Edlund, and new showrunner Sera Gamble.
According to the description from the official Comic Con site, the panel which will go one-hour long includes an exclusive sneak peek at footage from the highly anticipated sixth season, a Q & A session and a screening of the special features from the upcoming Supernatural: The Complete Fifth Season DVD and Blu-ray release.
Little is known about the sixth season because production was only kicked off recently in Vancouver. But it's known that Ackles will make his directorial debut in the fourth episode. Meanwhile, "Exile on Main Street" which is the first return episode, will air Friday, September 24.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service