Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki to Attend Comic Con
The "Supernatural" panel at the San Diego Comic Con International this year has just gone a notch more interesting. The horror series' two leading men are confirmed attending the panel which is scheduled to take place on the last day of the convention, Sunday, July 25 at Ballroom 20 starting 11:15 A.M.
Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles missed the biggest event for fanboys last year because they were catching up with the shooting schedule in Vancouver. In this summer 2010, both will spare time for the audience along with co-stars Misha Collins and Jim Beaver, as well as executive producers Eric Kripke, Ben Edlund, and new showrunner Sera Gamble.
According to the description from the official Comic Con site, the panel which will go one-hour long includes an exclusive sneak peek at footage from the highly anticipated sixth season, a Q & A session and a screening of the special features from the upcoming Supernatural: The Complete Fifth Season DVD and Blu-ray release.
Little is known about the sixth season because production was only kicked off recently in Vancouver. But it's known that Ackles will make his directorial debut in the fourth episode. Meanwhile, "Exile on Main Street" which is the first return episode, will air Friday, September 24.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert