Zac Efron, Erin Andrews and More Glam Up 2010 ESPY Awards
Not only athletes but also Hollywood celebrities and other media personalities arrived at 2010 Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly (ESPY) Awards at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, on Wednesday, July 14. The stars showed up at the gala include Zac Efron, Erin Andrews and Cheryl Burke.
"High School Musical" star Efron hit the event in a Balenciaga suit, shiny black shoes and a pair of shades. The boyfriend of Vanessa Hudgens met Braves pitching coach Roger McDowell and signed autographs for fans. ESPN sportscaster Andrews, in the meantime, glammed up the awards in a sparkly, skintight bandage dress, strappy sandals and flowing hair.
Professional dancer Burke opted white strapless mini dress matched with sparkly heels and let her highlighted hair loose for the ceremony. Meanwhile, American news anchor Lauren Sanchez donned blue and white strapless dress with black belt as the accent.
Moreover, co-anchor and correspondent for the show "Access Hollywood", Shaun Robinson, sported a glam one-shoulder bow strap dress and a matching hand bag. Television sports journalist Hannah Storm, additionally, looked lovely in a long gray mermaid dress.
Head coach of the Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints Sean Payton, American downhill skier Thomas Vonn and baseball star Mike Piazza all sported black suits, while American football wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings Bernard Berrian donned a white suit.
Nominees for ESPY, which is annually held to honor the best achievements, moments and leading athletes of the previous year, include Drew Brees, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Jimmie Johnson and Albert Pujols, who were up for Best Male Athelete, while Maya Moore, Diana Taurasi, Lindsey Vonn and Serena Williams were nominated in Best Female Athlete category.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation