Angelina Jolie's Appearance at Comic Con Confirmed
Angelina Jolie will grace San Diego Comic Con 2010. Following speculation of whether or not she will be part of "Salt" panel, The Hollywood Reporter has obtained confirmation that the actress will indeed join the convention on Thursday, July 22 at 1:00 P.M.
Jolie's longtime partner Brad Pitt is also expected to make an appearance at the Con since his animated movie "Megamind" is also brought to the convention. However, as of press time there has been no confirmation about his involvement. Meanwhile, other voice cast such as Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, and Jonah Hill have been announced to attend the panel on July 22 at 10:00 A.M.
"Salt" follows Angelina Jolie's Evelyn Salt, a CIA officer who is on the run after she is accused of being a Russian spy. A fresh featurette has been released to give more preview to the movie, showing some never-before-scenes while explaining the title character and the storyline. This action thriller will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on July 23.
"Megamind", in the meantime, is a satirical take on superhero movies that centers its story on super villain Megamind who accidentally kills his archrival Metro Man. He creates new superhero rival Titan who wants to be a super villain too, forcing Megamind to stop him and begin a path to redemption in the process. This DreamWorks movie is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on November 5.
New 'Salt' featurette - 'Behind the Scenes':
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels