Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem NOT Expecting Child, Rep Says
Contrary to swirling reports, newlyweds Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, who exchanged vows in a small ceremony in early July, are not expecting a baby. The 36-year-old actress' rep confirmed to E! Online that the baby news are not true.
An insider also affirmed that pregnancy might not be possible for her role as Angelica, daughter of high seas villain Blackbeard, in upcoming movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". The source explained, "It's not exactly the kind of movie you want to be doing if you're pregnant."
Cruz's pregnancy rumor was first reported by Life & Style. A movie insider told the site that the couple wanted to get married before their baby arrives in 2011.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem wed at a friend's house in the Bahamas with just family members witnessing the intimate ceremony. The two lovers, who both are Spanish, began dating in 2007 and have since maintained a low profile.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC