Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem NOT Expecting Child, Rep Says
Contrary to swirling reports, newlyweds Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, who exchanged vows in a small ceremony in early July, are not expecting a baby. The 36-year-old actress' rep confirmed to E! Online that the baby news are not true.
An insider also affirmed that pregnancy might not be possible for her role as Angelica, daughter of high seas villain Blackbeard, in upcoming movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". The source explained, "It's not exactly the kind of movie you want to be doing if you're pregnant."
Cruz's pregnancy rumor was first reported by Life & Style. A movie insider told the site that the couple wanted to get married before their baby arrives in 2011.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem wed at a friend's house in the Bahamas with just family members witnessing the intimate ceremony. The two lovers, who both are Spanish, began dating in 2007 and have since maintained a low profile.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie