Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem NOT Expecting Child, Rep Says
Contrary to swirling reports, newlyweds Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, who exchanged vows in a small ceremony in early July, are not expecting a baby. The 36-year-old actress' rep confirmed to E! Online that the baby news are not true.
An insider also affirmed that pregnancy might not be possible for her role as Angelica, daughter of high seas villain Blackbeard, in upcoming movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". The source explained, "It's not exactly the kind of movie you want to be doing if you're pregnant."
Cruz's pregnancy rumor was first reported by Life & Style. A movie insider told the site that the couple wanted to get married before their baby arrives in 2011.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem wed at a friend's house in the Bahamas with just family members witnessing the intimate ceremony. The two lovers, who both are Spanish, began dating in 2007 and have since maintained a low profile.
More Penelope Cruz News
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role