Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem NOT Expecting Child, Rep Says
Contrary to swirling reports, newlyweds Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, who exchanged vows in a small ceremony in early July, are not expecting a baby. The 36-year-old actress' rep confirmed to E! Online that the baby news are not true.
An insider also affirmed that pregnancy might not be possible for her role as Angelica, daughter of high seas villain Blackbeard, in upcoming movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". The source explained, "It's not exactly the kind of movie you want to be doing if you're pregnant."
Cruz's pregnancy rumor was first reported by Life & Style. A movie insider told the site that the couple wanted to get married before their baby arrives in 2011.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem wed at a friend's house in the Bahamas with just family members witnessing the intimate ceremony. The two lovers, who both are Spanish, began dating in 2007 and have since maintained a low profile.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit