Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem NOT Expecting Child, Rep Says
Contrary to swirling reports, newlyweds Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, who exchanged vows in a small ceremony in early July, are not expecting a baby. The 36-year-old actress' rep confirmed to E! Online that the baby news are not true.
An insider also affirmed that pregnancy might not be possible for her role as Angelica, daughter of high seas villain Blackbeard, in upcoming movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". The source explained, "It's not exactly the kind of movie you want to be doing if you're pregnant."
Cruz's pregnancy rumor was first reported by Life & Style. A movie insider told the site that the couple wanted to get married before their baby arrives in 2011.
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem wed at a friend's house in the Bahamas with just family members witnessing the intimate ceremony. The two lovers, who both are Spanish, began dating in 2007 and have since maintained a low profile.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt