Shaquille O'Neal to Face Off Justin Bieber on 'Shaq vs'
In the second season of "Shaq vs", Shaquille O'Neal will take the focus off athletic challenges, that is by joining Justin Bieber in a dance showdown and competing with Rachael Ray in the kitchen. The reality series follows the basketball star trying new things which would challenge him personally.
A spokeswoman for the show said O'Neal will spend time with Bieber in Orlando and catch "Bieber Fever". They will hang out for a day and join a dance crew competition. "I'm out to prove that I can compete beyond athletics," he said in the press release.
True to his words, he would have a cook-off with celebrity chef Rachael Ray, try to defy illusionists Penn and Teller, outdo hot-dog-eating champion Joey Chestnut, beat Scripps National spelling bee winner Kavya Shivashankar, race Dale Earnhardt Jr., outrun track and field star Tyson Gay in a relay race with the help of his NBA buddies, and box Sugar Shane Mosley.
Scheduled to help him in the 200-meter relay race are Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic, Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans and DeSean Jackson of the Philadelphia Eagles. "I've spent all year sharpening my skills and I want to win. There's no challenge bigger than me," he continued.
"Shaq vs" premieres the new season August 3 on ABC.
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year