Shaquille O'Neal to Face Off Justin Bieber on 'Shaq vs'
In the second season of "Shaq vs", Shaquille O'Neal will take the focus off athletic challenges, that is by joining Justin Bieber in a dance showdown and competing with Rachael Ray in the kitchen. The reality series follows the basketball star trying new things which would challenge him personally.
A spokeswoman for the show said O'Neal will spend time with Bieber in Orlando and catch "Bieber Fever". They will hang out for a day and join a dance crew competition. "I'm out to prove that I can compete beyond athletics," he said in the press release.
True to his words, he would have a cook-off with celebrity chef Rachael Ray, try to defy illusionists Penn and Teller, outdo hot-dog-eating champion Joey Chestnut, beat Scripps National spelling bee winner Kavya Shivashankar, race Dale Earnhardt Jr., outrun track and field star Tyson Gay in a relay race with the help of his NBA buddies, and box Sugar Shane Mosley.
Scheduled to help him in the 200-meter relay race are Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic, Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans and DeSean Jackson of the Philadelphia Eagles. "I've spent all year sharpening my skills and I want to win. There's no challenge bigger than me," he continued.
"Shaq vs" premieres the new season August 3 on ABC.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'