Shaquille O'Neal to Face Off Justin Bieber on 'Shaq vs'
In the second season of "Shaq vs", Shaquille O'Neal will take the focus off athletic challenges, that is by joining Justin Bieber in a dance showdown and competing with Rachael Ray in the kitchen. The reality series follows the basketball star trying new things which would challenge him personally.
A spokeswoman for the show said O'Neal will spend time with Bieber in Orlando and catch "Bieber Fever". They will hang out for a day and join a dance crew competition. "I'm out to prove that I can compete beyond athletics," he said in the press release.
True to his words, he would have a cook-off with celebrity chef Rachael Ray, try to defy illusionists Penn and Teller, outdo hot-dog-eating champion Joey Chestnut, beat Scripps National spelling bee winner Kavya Shivashankar, race Dale Earnhardt Jr., outrun track and field star Tyson Gay in a relay race with the help of his NBA buddies, and box Sugar Shane Mosley.
Scheduled to help him in the 200-meter relay race are Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic, Chris Johnson of the Tennessee Titans and DeSean Jackson of the Philadelphia Eagles. "I've spent all year sharpening my skills and I want to win. There's no challenge bigger than me," he continued.
"Shaq vs" premieres the new season August 3 on ABC.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny