Kelly Osbourne and Luke Worrall Call Off Engagement Over Cheating Allegation
Kelly Osbourne has called off her 2-year relationship with fiance model Luke Worrall. The romance fell apart after the daughter of rock singer Ozzy Osbourne reportedly discovered that Luke had been cheating on her.
Report of the split ran rampant following Kelly and Luke's war of words on their Facebook accounts on Wednesday, July 14. Kelly has deleted all the angry messages except for a post which read, "Luke Worrall makes me sick!!!"
Following the break-up, Kelly has received a flurry of sympathetic messages from fans, prompting a reply from her. "Thank you all so much for your support but the matter is private and will not be commenting enough damage has already be done!," Kelly wrote on her Twitter page.
Kelly also had words for a commenter who didn't have such nice things to say, replying "Thanx your a really sweet heart so what your saying is that im ugly so it was ok for him to cheat go f**k yourself!!!!!" The 25 year-old beauty later posted a tweet read, "You can take my heart but NEVER my sense of humor!"
Kelly Osbourne and Luke Worrall began dating in 2008 after meeting through friends and got engaged in March the following year. Luke had stayed beside Kelly during her rehab stint to treat an addiction to painkillers.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic