Kelly Osbourne and Luke Worrall Call Off Engagement Over Cheating Allegation
Kelly Osbourne has called off her 2-year relationship with fiance model Luke Worrall. The romance fell apart after the daughter of rock singer Ozzy Osbourne reportedly discovered that Luke had been cheating on her.
Report of the split ran rampant following Kelly and Luke's war of words on their Facebook accounts on Wednesday, July 14. Kelly has deleted all the angry messages except for a post which read, "Luke Worrall makes me sick!!!"
Following the break-up, Kelly has received a flurry of sympathetic messages from fans, prompting a reply from her. "Thank you all so much for your support but the matter is private and will not be commenting enough damage has already be done!," Kelly wrote on her Twitter page.
Kelly also had words for a commenter who didn't have such nice things to say, replying "Thanx your a really sweet heart so what your saying is that im ugly so it was ok for him to cheat go f**k yourself!!!!!" The 25 year-old beauty later posted a tweet read, "You can take my heart but NEVER my sense of humor!"
Kelly Osbourne and Luke Worrall began dating in 2008 after meeting through friends and got engaged in March the following year. Luke had stayed beside Kelly during her rehab stint to treat an addiction to painkillers.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift