Rihanna and Chris Brown's Back-in-Contact Reports 'Not True', Rep Insists
Recent reports suggest Rihanna and ex-boyfriend Chris Brown have been keeping in touch and that Rihanna was keen for a face-to-face meeting with Brown despite his 2009 assault to her. However, a rep for the "Umbrella" hitmaker blasted the stories, telling Gossip Cop that the stories are absolutely "not true."
Rihanna and Brown's back-in-contact reports were first run by Britain's Heat magazine. According to the mag, the "Mama Black Widow" actress has spoken to Brown over the telephone after seeing his emotional performance at the BET Awards in late June.
"Seeing how emotional he was on set [at the BET Awards] really touched her. She'd never seen him like that before," a source said as quoted by Heat. "Chris told her that he felt like he's grown up in the past year. He's said he's so happy to be back in touch with her. They were each other's first love and he's missed her so much. Rihanna knows that if she wanted him back, he'd be there in a second."
Because of his domestic violence against Rihanna, Chris Brown has been ordered to remain 100 yards away from her and 10 yards at public events. Post their split, Rihanna is currently dating a Major League Baseball outfielder for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Matt Kemp, while Brown has been reportedly dating model Jasmine Sanders after the "With You" hitmaker posted pictures of them together on his Twitter page in early June.
More Rihanna News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush