Rihanna and Chris Brown's Back-in-Contact Reports 'Not True', Rep Insists
Recent reports suggest Rihanna and ex-boyfriend Chris Brown have been keeping in touch and that Rihanna was keen for a face-to-face meeting with Brown despite his 2009 assault to her. However, a rep for the "Umbrella" hitmaker blasted the stories, telling Gossip Cop that the stories are absolutely "not true."
Rihanna and Brown's back-in-contact reports were first run by Britain's Heat magazine. According to the mag, the "Mama Black Widow" actress has spoken to Brown over the telephone after seeing his emotional performance at the BET Awards in late June.
"Seeing how emotional he was on set [at the BET Awards] really touched her. She'd never seen him like that before," a source said as quoted by Heat. "Chris told her that he felt like he's grown up in the past year. He's said he's so happy to be back in touch with her. They were each other's first love and he's missed her so much. Rihanna knows that if she wanted him back, he'd be there in a second."
Because of his domestic violence against Rihanna, Chris Brown has been ordered to remain 100 yards away from her and 10 yards at public events. Post their split, Rihanna is currently dating a Major League Baseball outfielder for the Los Angeles Dodgers, Matt Kemp, while Brown has been reportedly dating model Jasmine Sanders after the "With You" hitmaker posted pictures of them together on his Twitter page in early June.
More Rihanna News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke