Anberlin Debut 'Impossible' Music Video
Anberlin's "Impossible" music video has made its way out for viewing pleasure. Directed by Steve Hoover, the clip mashes up the band's performance footage and a female model who does nothing but sitting in the corner of a room.
"Impossible" is the first taste to Anberlin's new album "Dark Is the Way, Light Is a Place Way". The song has been made available for request in radio stations, while the album will not come out in United States at least until September 21.
Prior to premiering this music video, Anberlin took it to their MySpace to call their fans to donate for Matthew Leone from fellow band Madina Lake. "Matt from Madina Lake attempted to stop a man who was beating his wife. After helping, Matt turned to walk away and the man came from behind and hit Matt and continued to beat him mercilessly. Matt's heroic deed landed him in the hospital and now its our turn to be heroic and help him. Donate what you can to pay for his hospital expenses, show musicians that we are there for them on and off the stage," they wrote.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce