Anberlin Debut 'Impossible' Music Video
Anberlin's "Impossible" music video has made its way out for viewing pleasure. Directed by Steve Hoover, the clip mashes up the band's performance footage and a female model who does nothing but sitting in the corner of a room.
"Impossible" is the first taste to Anberlin's new album "Dark Is the Way, Light Is a Place Way". The song has been made available for request in radio stations, while the album will not come out in United States at least until September 21.
Prior to premiering this music video, Anberlin took it to their MySpace to call their fans to donate for Matthew Leone from fellow band Madina Lake. "Matt from Madina Lake attempted to stop a man who was beating his wife. After helping, Matt turned to walk away and the man came from behind and hit Matt and continued to beat him mercilessly. Matt's heroic deed landed him in the hospital and now its our turn to be heroic and help him. Donate what you can to pay for his hospital expenses, show musicians that we are there for them on and off the stage," they wrote.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says