Anberlin Debut 'Impossible' Music Video
Anberlin's "Impossible" music video has made its way out for viewing pleasure. Directed by Steve Hoover, the clip mashes up the band's performance footage and a female model who does nothing but sitting in the corner of a room.
"Impossible" is the first taste to Anberlin's new album "Dark Is the Way, Light Is a Place Way". The song has been made available for request in radio stations, while the album will not come out in United States at least until September 21.
Prior to premiering this music video, Anberlin took it to their MySpace to call their fans to donate for Matthew Leone from fellow band Madina Lake. "Matt from Madina Lake attempted to stop a man who was beating his wife. After helping, Matt turned to walk away and the man came from behind and hit Matt and continued to beat him mercilessly. Matt's heroic deed landed him in the hospital and now its our turn to be heroic and help him. Donate what you can to pay for his hospital expenses, show musicians that we are there for them on and off the stage," they wrote.
Anberlin's "Impossible" music video
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed