Anberlin Debut 'Impossible' Music Video
Anberlin's "Impossible" music video has made its way out for viewing pleasure. Directed by Steve Hoover, the clip mashes up the band's performance footage and a female model who does nothing but sitting in the corner of a room.
"Impossible" is the first taste to Anberlin's new album "Dark Is the Way, Light Is a Place Way". The song has been made available for request in radio stations, while the album will not come out in United States at least until September 21.
Prior to premiering this music video, Anberlin took it to their MySpace to call their fans to donate for Matthew Leone from fellow band Madina Lake. "Matt from Madina Lake attempted to stop a man who was beating his wife. After helping, Matt turned to walk away and the man came from behind and hit Matt and continued to beat him mercilessly. Matt's heroic deed landed him in the hospital and now its our turn to be heroic and help him. Donate what you can to pay for his hospital expenses, show musicians that we are there for them on and off the stage," they wrote.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'