First Official Look at Lindsay Lohan as 'Wild' Nun in 'Machete'
Following questions surrounding why Lindsay Lohan is not featured in the latest trailer of "Machete", 20th Century Fox has released the first official picture of the actress in the film. The promo poster sees the depicter of April Benz wearing a nun's habit.
Despite the costume and her character's alias "The Sister", Lohan shows a naughty side in the photo as she is seen licking a gun. Prior to this promo poster featuring Lohan, several character posters from the film have also been shared.
"Machete" is based on the fake trailer in Rodriguez's "Grindhouse" and will see Machete, a Mexican ex-Federal agent with a gift for wielding a blade, who roams the streets of Texas after a shakedown from drug lord Torrez. Reluctantly, Machete takes an offer from spin doctor Benz to assassinate McLaughlin a corrupt Senator.
Double crossed and on the run, Machete braves the odds with the help of saucy taco slinger Luz, his "holy" brother Padre, and a socialite named April with a penchant for guns, all while being tracked by Sartana, a sexy ICE agent with a special interest in the blade slinger.
Danny Trejo stars as the titular character, joined by Jessica Alba, Michelle Rodriguez, Steven Seagal, Jeff Fahey in addition to Lindsay Lohan. Robert Rodriguez writes the screenplay and teams up with Ethan Maniquis to helm the action film, that will arrive in U.S. cinemas on September 3.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation